U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Does her hairline bother you?
Yes 39 59.09%
No 27 40.91%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-23-2012, 02:41 PM
 
Location: MASSACHUSETTS
747 posts, read 633,503 times
Reputation: 513

Advertisements

It absolutely freaks me out,it's like 1.25 inches above her eyebrows. Looking at her bothers me deeply to the point I feel sick and it's all I can stare at. No one has affected me like this before.

She looks like a genetic throwback to the neanderthal era, or a poodle with some of the face shaved off. She seems to be an awful person also based on youtube clips I've seen of her so I do not feel bad commenting on her appearance like this but I am not trying to be a hater or judgmental so please don't hate! I would appreciate if u would vote

Attached Thumbnails
Sorry, I am not a shallow person but doers her hairline bother you?-1335187921_joe-gorga-teresa-giudice-lg.jpg  

Last edited by sturmgeist; 04-23-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-23-2012, 02:55 PM
 
12,422 posts, read 14,553,508 times
Reputation: 14112
she's beautiful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2012, 04:01 PM
 
8,195 posts, read 10,208,781 times
Reputation: 7485
She isn't beautiful by any stretch of the imagination.
She seems anti semetic,and her other racist rants I'm not even getting into.
She looks like a tranny to me. Must be too much plastic surgery. And she still looks like a caveman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2012, 04:11 PM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 22,967,124 times
Reputation: 7957
My wife has a similiar hairline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2012, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Australia
4,004 posts, read 5,083,525 times
Reputation: 6767
I wouldn't worry about seeming shallow...reality tv stars make Pamela Anderson look deep.

This woman puts herself on reality tv (and makes good money doing so) so I say she's fair game, like all fame whores.

Her hairline is horrific, it looks like its about to grow down into her eyebrows. With ALL THAT MONEY you would think she'd get some sort of treatment (hairline alteration has been around for centuries) but obviously she thinks shes gorgeous just the way she is.

There is something very SIMIAN about it...great word....I've been wanting to use it

PS....is that the same person, just in drag?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2012, 04:50 PM
 
1,406 posts, read 2,740,442 times
Reputation: 1080
I think she has beautiful eyes, but I think she dyes her hair. It's just too freakin black.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2012, 08:54 PM
 
Location: MASSACHUSETTS
747 posts, read 633,503 times
Reputation: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
She isn't beautiful by any stretch of the imagination.
She seems anti semetic,and her other racist rants I'm not even getting into.
She looks like a tranny to me. Must be too much plastic surgery. And she still looks like a caveman.
LOL

PS. Why do u think she's antisemitic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 PM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 22,967,124 times
Reputation: 7957
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I wouldn't worry about seeming shallow...reality tv stars make Pamela Anderson look deep.

This woman puts herself on reality tv (and makes good money doing so) so I say she's fair game, like all fame whores.

Her hairline is horrific, it looks like its about to grow down into her eyebrows. With ALL THAT MONEY you would think she'd get some sort of treatment (hairline alteration has been around for centuries) but obviously she thinks shes gorgeous just the way she is.

There is something very SIMIAN about it...great word....I've been wanting to use it

PS....is that the same person, just in drag?
My wife's hairline does not make her look like an ape. Most who meet her say she's like a pixie. It has to do with personality more than location of hairline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM
 
146 posts, read 294,097 times
Reputation: 166
who is it? yes it does look very weird. she is not attractive in the slightestn and it's not just the hairline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2012, 10:13 AM
 
Location: US
5,145 posts, read 10,421,193 times
Reputation: 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
My wife's hairline does not make her look like an ape. Most who meet her say she's like a pixie. It has to do with personality more than location of hairline.

And the face.

That thing (not your wife) above looks like a troll!(low hairline or not.)
Her face looks like bad FX makeup trial runs from the original exorcist movie.

And you think I am being dramatic...the scary thing is....barely am:


The Exorcist - Behind The Scenes #3 - YouTube

LOOK AT IT! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top