Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 08:38 PM

1 posts, read 836 times

Advertisements

Wow, Doll Eyes- I hope everything begins to turn around for you... I registered on this site just so I could respond to your messages. You are too young to be sooo bitter. Did I read this correctly.. you're only 32??? Darling, I hope you have learned your true value and how to appreciate it. I know the saying is cliche, but it still holds true... people will do what you allow them to do. Treat your self with love and esteem and demand others to treat you the same. I don't mean be "demanding" with an unhealthy since of entitlement, but the kind of demanding that says that you are worth the love, respect and grace that you willing to give to others. Now, if someone is unwilling or incapable of handling you in this manner, then, sister, you should NOT waste any time moving on... REMEMBER: postive energy will attract additional positive energy, so try to be and stay positive.

P.S.- the consequence of not being positive would be a life of loneliness and misery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
It was my opinion based on what you wrote in your post on this page. If you thought was nasty, then so be it. I sent it via rep comment because I do that to everyone, you're not special.....I don't have any problem saying what I said to you in the thread that I said in rep comment or else I wouldn't have signed it in the first place.

LMAO @ trying to insult me about relationship problems. What else is new. Big f'ing deal & this is one example why I'm glad I don't bother with you people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 06:32 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
The Miss Philadelphia reminds me of an angel...I love her hair...her natural beauty...those pert little breasts ...She is wonderful...If I died and went to heaven I would like to hang out with her...As mentioned last time this thread was up...a lot of the "beauties" look like homely maids who's influential fathers said _ "Don't you worry your pretty little head Gertrude...daddy will make sure we get you into the contest...even if you are homely"

The concept of female beauty has changed...smallish polite lips were in vogue. Huge perfect teeth that looked like piano keys were not at the forefront as they are today...Or those fat full lips usually injected with some crap....The look back then was more classic...as I mentioned....angelic...Now if you look like a big toothed predator with a huge mouth full of expensive dental work you are beautiful... I liked the old look...as for these woman of the past era not being in shape...who needs some woman with a washboard stomach and implants anyway.?

Old 06-23-2013, 09:18 PM

2,632 posts, read 4,051,714 times
I think it's worth noting that beauty standards have and can be changed. Buxom women were not in demand in the twenties. It was preferable for women to be slender. Also, the trend today is toward "exotic" women, or those with racially or ethnically mixed features, which wasn't as common as today.

Last edited by LexWest; 06-23-2013 at 09:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty