Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 08:44 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Okay, bitter party of two - the question was about what men we find physically attractive. PHYSICALLY attractive. This wasn't - show us pictures of men you've been in love with. This wasn't - show us pictures of men you would be interested in dating. This was simply men we find physically attractive. Geez. What's your problem? Are women not allowed to appreciate physical beauty? I can also tell you which female celebrities I find the most attractive. I can also tell you what houses I find most aesthetically pleasing.
You'd understand why somebody might get upset if you'd never had anybody physically attracted to you.

But beyond that, you're overreacting. I just thought it was funny that all of the examples were all generic, top handsome movie stars. Like every single example was a guy of model quality.

I wouldn't say Heidi Klum or anything if asked that question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2014, 08:46 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
pic of dude from the mentalist - Google Search

Old 03-01-2014, 08:48 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
You'd understand why somebody might get upset if you'd never had anybody physically attracted to you.

But beyond that, you're overreacting. I just thought it was funny that all of the examples were all generic, top handsome movie stars. Like every single example was a guy of model quality.

I wouldn't say Heidi Klum or anything if asked that question.
I'm not overreacting. You are hijacking this thread (again) to be about your bitterness. It's getting old.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:50 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,368,374 times
Quote:
So women are attracted to impossibly handsome, chiseled movie stars.

Who would've thunk it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
It's all there personalities though! They're just sooooooo dreamy behind those chiseled features!
Bahahaha.

Ex-husband:

He's bald. He started shaving his head back in '08 because it was receding. He's 5'10".
Spoiler

Serious ex (he's also losing his hair):

Now 43 and 6 ft.

Spoiler

Serious ex (his hair has been receding for years):

Now 41 and 5'10".

Spoiler

Current beau:

35 and 6'2" (the tallest guy I've been involved with in serious/exclusive way since I was 17).

Spoiler

Their appearances vary greatly.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
I'm not overreacting. You are hijacking this thread (again) to be about your bitterness. It's getting old.
Block me then.

You want to judge and call me bitter all day long for making a 2 sentence post, then ignore me.

You have no problem calling me a horrible person from behind a computer screen, so just ignore my posts.

P.S. I've had a chance to judge you in the past publicly and I haven't.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Block me then.

You want to judge and call me bitter all day long for making a 2 sentence post, then ignore me.

You have no problem calling me a horrible person from behind a computer screen, so just ignore my posts.

P.S. I've had a chance to judge you in the past publicly and I haven't.
I didn't call you a horrible person. I called you a bitter person. This is a thread asking women who they find attractive and you have to come on here and post about how predictable we are and so on and so forth. You are OBVIOUSLY bitter. If you don't want to be called bitter - stop going out of your way to be bitter.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Bahahaha.

Ex-husband:

He's bald. He started shaving his head back in '08 because it was receding. He's 5'10".
Spoiler

Now 43 and 6 ft.

Now 41 and 5'10".

Current beau:

35 and 6'2" (the tallest guy I've been involved with in serious/exclusive way since I was 17).

Exactly! And to be honest - if the thread asked me which celebrities I'd be most interested in dating - my answers would have been different. Except for Hugh Jackman.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:05 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Bahahaha.

Ex-husband:

Spoiler

Now 43 and 6 ft.

Now 41 and 5'10".

Current beau:

Yeah I'm like this too, none look alike.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
I didn't call you a horrible person. I called you a bitter person. This is a thread asking women who they find attractive and you have to come on here and post about how predictable we are and so on and so forth. You are OBVIOUSLY bitter. If you don't want to be called bitter - stop going out of your way to be bitter.
If you want to be productive, I wouldn't so freely call people bitter.

That's not something too light.

If a guy like Prince Frog hasn't ever had a woman call him hot or cute, then I can understand where his frustration comes from if he sees a thread where women are lusting after hot, handsome actors.

He seems like a nice guy. He doesn't deserve to be called bitter.

Anyway, why do you care? You're a happy person. Why would you embroil yourself in misery with bitter losers? Just ignore our posts.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
If you want to be productive, I wouldn't so freely call people bitter.

That's not something too light.

If a guy like Prince Frog hasn't ever had a woman call him hot or cute, then I can understand where his frustration comes from if he sees a thread where women are lusting after hot, handsome actors.

He seems like a nice guy. He doesn't deserve to be called bitter.

Anyway, why do you care? You're a happy person. Why would you embroil yourself in misery with bitter losers? Just ignore our posts.
It's not that I care - it's just getting really annoying. And it's totally unnecessary. Are you doing it for the attention? If so - you should be grateful to me for giving it to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty