Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 01:26 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,614,461 times

Advertisements

I love the taste of a woman... The scent of a woman... the feel of a woman.
I'm a regular partaker of going south - and love to feel the effects of my actions...
A shaven southern region is easier to deal with as nobody likes to come up with a hair in your mouth.
While this isn't a session on proper love making, just because my tongue is working, doesn't mean my hands aren't.
But while my wife enjoys my works, and I hers, I've been with women who didn't enjoy that at all. Some said they couldn't stand the smell of themselves on my face when done - let alone the taste.
It's just all dependent on what ya' like...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2014, 02:03 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by st33lcas3 View Post
Women with body hair just aren't feminine to me. Ladies are supposed to be smooth and silky, not rough and scratchy. However, I do like a little hair 'down there'. Just a landing strip.
lol

You know if they supposed to be that way they would born without body hair. Since they born with body hair, women supposed to be hairy

Can you imagine?

Old 10-27-2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
The best sex I ever had was with a woman who just started letting her downstairs grow out. It felt like I was humping a cactus.
Think what male hair is to women, I cannot stand man hair either. It is stingy and itchy and makes cuts.

Old 10-27-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezlie View Post
Why is armpit and leg hair considered unsightly in women, but normal in men? Why is it good for one but not the other?

Do any men here shave their pits and legs?

Double standards

Women are not people , they have no human value but just sex dolls for men

Men don't see women as people

Just photosopped dolls

Media brainwashing unnatural expectations

Old 10-27-2014, 02:22 PM

29,497 posts, read 14,656,154 times
While I'm not a huge fan of hairy pits, legs, butt crack or nether region on a woman I don't see myself divorcing my wife if she decided to go native on me either. Sure if she grew a full on "hair saddle" that started at her belly button and wrapped around to the small of her back... I might not be traveling there as often.
Funny thing is I'm trying to remember how long ago it was since I've seen a full "bush" ... I'd have to say high school and just after. Then the trend went from that to trimmed , then the landing strip and then full on shaved.

Old 10-27-2014, 03:04 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Well, that's a problem right there - if you're not willing to give some of that kind of lovin', then you're not getting any either, whether you're shaved or not!
this is true,,,

I also find a correlation between very picky eaters and umm..... yeah , what you said

Old 10-27-2014, 03:17 PM

3,639 posts, read 3,341,304 times
I prefer me a super smooth woman everywhere. If my woman so desires, I would shave everything and already do everything but armpits and legs.

If she asked me to though, I'd do those too -- not a damn problem with that! Will just need a few more razor blades lol

Old 10-27-2014, 03:49 PM

28,672 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Why is armpit and leg hair considered unsightly in women, but normal in men? Why is it good for one but not the other?

I keep my pits fairly trimmed--deodorant works better directly against the skin rather than bunged up on a bunch of hair.

Back when I was a heavy road cyclist, I mentioned shaving my legs to my wife. She said, "That will affect your love life." She wasn't smiling, so I abandoned the thought.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:39 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,898,048 times
Quote:
Ok, this is the flip side of the question that was asked on the other thread about whether women dislike hairy men.

We are talking here about whether hair in a woman's various places, where it grows naturally, is a turn-off for men. For those that say yes, it would be nice if they would explain how they got turned off to it...... since hair is a natural thing in both sexes.... like nails.
I loves that 70's Show in the low grow.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:58 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Quote:

I shave my underarms every 2 weeks without fail. Started 2 years ago, and has become a routine at this point . Your skin feels so smooth afterwards, especially if you apply coconut oil after a shave and warm shower. I like the feeling .

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 10-27-2014 at 10:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty