Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 02:13 PM

466 posts, read 314,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
lol! At least he's honest, folks!
You are a doll
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 05:42 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,673 times
Do not understand unnecessary plastic surgery, Especially the eye and mouth thing. They all come out looking the same....looking like a cat that just ate a mouse. They all look the same...there is no such thing as plastic surgery that looks natural. As for boob jobs...I remember my sister brought ovr a friend...a rich middle age woman she tried to pass off on me.

She had tanned her skin to death and she had artificial boobs...I looked her up on FB...wearing a bikini. It was obvious that she had implants. Her whole body was saggy...natural lose skin draping her aging frame.....There low and beyond were her breasts...they looked like balloons blown up to the max.

Here you have a skeletal female with these things stuck on her chest...Woman do not take into account once they age the boobs are going to look ridiculous. I would rather see the natural sag and know...that it is NATURAL....we all sag as we age and lose muscle mass...men and woman...accept it.

Old 11-16-2016, 08:48 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Thats a great story and all but the bottom line is you are telling us because you didnt find that lady attractive that NO one else will or even should. It is no different then anyone anywhere trying to pass their standards off as something everyone else should live by and that just isnt right - no matter how negative a picture they paint and no matter how justified they think their notions are.

Different strokes for the eye of the beholder and all that jazz.

Old 11-16-2016, 08:53 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Do not understand unnecessary plastic surgery, Especially the eye and mouth thing. They all come out looking the same....looking like a cat that just ate a mouse. They all look the same...so not true there is no such thing as plastic surgery that looks natural. so not true As for boob jobs...I remember my sister brought ovr a friend...a rich middle age woman she tried to pass off on me.

She had tanned her skin to death and she had artificial boobs...I looked her up on FB...wearing a bikini. It was obvious that she had implants. Her whole body was saggy...natural lose skin draping her aging frame.....There low and beyond were her breasts...they looked like balloons blown up to the max. If she wouldn't have gone overboard and had smaller implants, you would probably think - at least one part of her body looks okay.

Here you have a skeletal female with these things stuck on her chest...Woman do not take into account once they age the boobs are going to look ridiculous. I would rather see the natural sag and know...that it is NATURAL....we all sag as we age and lose muscle mass...men and woman...accept it.
Mine look natural even when I am nude. Nobody would EVER guess they aren't real. It is a big B cup (250mg on each side). No ballons and nothing unnatural about it. Natural shape because they are under the breast muscle and so the shape stayed the same. A lot of women go overboard, that is correct. But if somebody wants to have pretty, natural looking boobs - it is possible.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:53 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,976,888 times
I seriously considered a boob job but there has been an increasing link to breast cancer in women who have had boob jobs. I have lots of doctor friends and they have all admitted that getting a boob job significantly increases a woman's chances of getting breast cancer and women are advised to have them permanently removed later because the cancer risk increases as they get older.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:57 PM

1,850 posts, read 820,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Part 1, incorrect - I've read research (not recently) that breast size increased independent of weight. [I'm going to be annoyingly challenged on this?]
Yeah, wrong. Breast size isn't increasing independent of weight. People in general are heavier, so if your source was correct, it would have to mean that women were oddly getting thinner while their breasts were getting bigger. And I'm pretty sure that would be on the news every day if it was happening like that.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:52 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
Yeah, wrong. Breast size isn't increasing independent of weight. People in general are heavier, so if your source was correct, it would have to mean that women were oddly getting thinner while their breasts were getting bigger. And I'm pretty sure that would be on the news every day if it was happening like that.
There is a link between BPA, hormones and food and other "additives" that are causing early puberty and increased breast size. This is increasing our exposure to estrogen.

As a few people pointed out, breasts are made up of fat and glandular tissue. People with denser breasts with more glandular tissue than fat, tend to retain much of their breast mass through weight changes, and their breasts have lower amounts of fat. And as previously mentioned, not everyone stores their fat on their breasts. So yes, some people gain weight and their breast size increases. But it isn't a simple or consistent pattern. Increased weight can explain some instances of larger breasts, but we still have way more people, with larger breasts, that are unrelated to weight.

Here is a daily mail article that alludes to this trend of increased estrogen in our food:
Why ARE women's breasts getting bigger? The answers may disturb you... | Daily Mail Online

Here is more research (and links) to early puberty causes.
Girls' Early Puberty: What Causes It, And How To Avoid It | The Huffington Post

As a kid, I remember going through puberty pretty early, and it is nothing compared to kids now! I started at age 10-11, while my peers ended up going through it closer to 13-14. Now it isn't uncommon for 8-9 years olds to start developing breasts!

My breast size increased really really quickly, I skipped training bras altogether. By the time I was 12 I was wearing a D-cup bra (although I now know I was improperly sized). I reached my "adult size" at age 15-16 or so and my breasts have roughly stayed the same size through various weight changes over the years.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:07 PM

162 posts, read 213,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
I seriously considered a boob job but there has been an increasing link to breast cancer in women who have had boob jobs. I have lots of doctor friends and they have all admitted that getting a boob job significantly increases a woman's chances of getting breast cancer and women are advised to have them permanently removed later because the cancer risk increases as they get older.
Can you provide some links to studies?

Old 11-22-2016, 07:34 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,976,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chili View Post
Can you provide some links to studies?
I haven't done any research on it as experts (doctors) I know personally and work with have told me there's a link to breast cancer and breast augmentation and advised me not to have it done.

Also women I know personally that got breast implants in their 20s, now in their 30s are now getting frequent breast cancer screening and 2 of the women I know opted to have their implants removed as a precaution because they no longer wanted to take the risk.

Old 11-25-2016, 07:19 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,673 times
There is a woman that married my step son..Her and her sister went out one day and both got boob jobs...that was a long time ago. Now one of her implants is leaking...and she is bugging my eldest daughter for money to get it fixed. The daughter refused...not her problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty