Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 04:39 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times

Advertisements

And yet Daniel Craig is still a sex symbol. Go figure.

Old 03-18-2017, 06:17 PM

720 posts, read 500,923 times
Next time I'm on a date, I plan on telling the girl I have "arched brows that land directly below my strong norwood". I think if throw in a wink and blow her a kiss, she'll come back home with me.

Old 03-18-2017, 06:38 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,076,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream1 View Post
NOTHING is more powerful than a good face with a strong zygomatic arch, strong fwhr, strong chin, positive canthal tilt, arched brows that land directly below your strong norwood -1 with a TA1 twice weekly tan accompanied by the power of a strong neutral maxilla, sagittal retrusion, even lateral orbital rims and a wide clavicle.

You need luscious brows, striking deep-sky-blue eyes (RGB value of 0, 191, 255) all complimented by hooded eyelids and a uniquely-shaped inner-canthus. Everything must be supported by a protruding supraorbital ridge. The distance between your iris, submaxillary triangle and temporal region must be in perfect proportion and ratios.
Yes, I always have a ruler and calculator with me so I can check out those ratios! Otherwise, who KNOWS what might happen if I were to mate with him.

Old 03-18-2017, 10:06 PM

19,036 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Ah, that guy.....

and his brother

I also now know why women always have a purse handy. All those measurement tools they have to carry to determine if the guy qualifies to the high standards.....

Old 03-18-2017, 10:29 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,960,282 times
For me, blue eyes are hardly that manly and thus remotely attractive. Give me dark, seductive, domineering eyes any day, I say.

By the way, the idea of a tall, dark handsome man is always ruined if he has piercing, aquatic eyes. I don't know, but if you want a dark guy, let him be dark in all corners? If you really like blue eyes, then be consistent and give him light hair to match his eyes? Sorry, but that's just a personal gripe of mine.

I like guys that have "imperfections" in their face. If they're too "perfect", they'll look like computer animated imagery. And I don't find that attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And yet Daniel Craig is still a sex symbol. Go figure.
Ew. Even for light-featured blonde standard, the guy is just unattractive and cold looking.

I understand Paul Walker and Chad Michael Murray. But this creepy looking guy?

Old 03-18-2017, 10:31 PM

16,075 posts, read 21,154,079 times
If I ever run into that second guy I'm running like he...ck. Not only is one of his eyes totally creepy, those extra arms and legs just don't do anything for me.

Old 03-19-2017, 07:44 AM

491 posts, read 474,006 times
Not everyone is attracted to the same thing. Some women like the baby-face guys, or the small nose and softer angle of certain men. Some women even like scrawny-looking guys.

The imbalance is that in popular culture the stereotype is that men keeping choosing women who are soft featured, and women choose guys with boxy features. That means that when these people have children, the daughters are sometimes going to look like their dad and have boxy features (and be labeled as "less feminine") and the sons are sometimes going to have the cute features of the mom. It balances itself out I guess. That's why we keep seeing these different kinds of people, and labeling one as better than another is just a way for a minority to control the other groups of people, who are less likely to have all the features of whatever a culture desires.

It's the same thing with weight too. You have the expectation of thin women and bulky men as attractive. Again, a mismatch will occur when you get thin men and bulky women as well. People don't seem to realize that these features were selected for.

What this means is that if you're a cute-faced girl, and you want to increase the chances your girl also has the cuteness, you should breed with a man that is cute or has softer features. Likewise, if you're a man and like the Superman look, don't breed with a cute girl, breed with a girl that has the angular jaw line and cleft on the chin and prominent brows.

Most people actually prefer people that somewhat look like them. Some have said that people tend to have an affinity to people that remind them of their father or similar to them in some way.

Old 03-19-2017, 07:52 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,547,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearlevel View Post
Not everyone is attracted to the same thing. Some women like the baby-face guys, or the small nose and softer angle of certain men. Some women even like scrawny-looking guys.

Not only that, but as we stated, the imbalance is that many men keeping choosing women who are soft featured, but then many women choose guys with boxy features. That means that when these people have children, the daughters are sometimes going to look like their dad and have boxy features (and be labeled as "less feminine") and the sons are sometimes going to have the cute features of the mom. It balances itself out I guess. That's why we keep seeing these different kinds of people, and personally labeling one over another is just a way for a minority to control the other groups of people.

It's the same thing with weight too. You have the expectation of thin women and bulky men as attractive. Again, a mismatch will occur when you get thin men and bulky women as well. People don't seem to realize that these features were selected for.

What this means is that if you're a cute faced girl, and you want to increase the chances your girl also has the cuteness, you should breed with a man that is cute or has softer features. Likewise, if you're a man and like the Superman look, don't breed with a cute girl, breed with a girl that has the angular and cleft on the chin and prominent brows.

Most people actually prefer people that somewhat look like them. Some have said that people tend to have an affinity to people that remind them of their father or similar to them in some way.

Ut oh.... for a minute there, I thought I had chosen the Pets forum.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
Ut oh.... for a minute there, I thought I had chosen the Pets forum.
I guess I could've also used "reproduce with" or engender with or beget with or procreate with!

Old 03-19-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Scientists have already answered this question.

How are we men supposed to live up to these ridiculous standards? I just say be happy for who you are.
Have you seen pictures of him from before? He would probably be considered an attractive guy by most people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty