Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 11:34 AM

44 posts, read 144,784 times

Advertisements

The hottest outfit possible would have to be a bodystocking worn with a corset over it (or a nice black panty and bra set underneath it) and a nice pair of heeled boots.

In da club, you bypass the line up, get drinks for free and have many dancing partners, without a doubt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 11:40 AM

667 posts, read 2,300,555 times
Quite the imagination!
My jeans, heels & nice top are enough for me to get plenty of dance partners, which to be honest, it's more fun to dance alone.
The thought of some sweaty men just trying to cop a feel is disgusting
But I'm not sure I agree with the hottest outfit ever you have planned up there....

Old 11-29-2008, 11:47 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,141,375 times
I've never been a corset girl, but I'm sure an outfit like this would get a bit of attention!

Old 11-29-2008, 11:48 AM

The bodystocking and boots is an outfit that won't fail but men will be attracted to jeans and heels too.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:56 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnedOnByFeet View Post
The hottest outfit possible would have to be a bodystocking worn with a corset over it (or a nice black panty and bra set underneath it) and a nice pair of heeled boots.

In da club, you bypass the line up, get drinks for free and have many dancing partners, without a doubt.

"In da club"? Would that be at a hooker convention? Yeesh. In the bedroom, fine. Out? Ummmm....no.

Old 11-29-2008, 04:14 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,446,727 times
Quote:

TurnedOnByFeet,

For some reason, your posts always make me feel a little bit uncomfortable. I feel like your visiting this forum to get your rocks off.

Woofers

Old 07-08-2009, 05:59 PM

Don't bark at me Woof.

The Zatanna outfit is hot too!

image google Zatanna to see what I mean.
Britney Spears wore one for her circus concert, but it wasn't as hot as some other Zatanna outfits I've seen.

Old 07-11-2009, 05:28 AM

285 posts, read 927,453 times
Quote:

I was going to post a comment but decided to see what you want us to know about you. Your profile/ public info is empty. So I will refrain from posting. I don't know if you are a teenager or and adult.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:27 AM

2,543 posts, read 4,885,027 times
I'm not a corset lady either. I never did like anything that tight on me. Oh no!!

My hottest outfit would have to be, after my divorce, I had lived with this musician in Phoenix and he bought be a Hustler pink and white tank top (where it showed my belly button). That with a great pair of low-rider jeans from MUDD (they were a light blue color) and a pair of high heels (I think they were white). With some dangling hoop earrings, and a few bracelets on.

Wow! That outfit was hot. I had men, while he was playing a gig at the bar we were at, would buy me drinks all over the place (back then I went down to a size 5, after my divorce). My boyfriend at the time (the musician) was so happy to buy me that outfit. He really loved showing me off. I had some other sexy outfits that he bought me, but I can't remember most of them now. We broke up after 9 months. Bummer!!

But now my style is more summery, in the summer (tube tops, simple tanks that go down to my belly, shorts, and low-heel sandals or sandals with heels, but not very high).

Old 07-15-2009, 11:34 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,141,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinaJo76 View Post
I'm not a corset lady either. I never did like anything that tight on me. Oh no!!

My hottest outfit would have to be, after my divorce, I had lived with this musician in Phoenix and he bought be a Hustler pink and white tank top (where it showed my belly button). That with a great pair of low-rider jeans from MUDD (they were a light blue color) and a pair of high heels (I think they were white). With some dangling hoop earrings, and a few bracelets on.

Wow! That outfit was hot. I had men, while he was playing a gig at the bar we were at, would buy me drinks all over the place (back then I went down to a size 5, after my divorce). My boyfriend at the time (the musician) was so happy to buy me that outfit. He really loved showing me off. I had some other sexy outfits that he bought me, but I can't remember most of them now. We broke up after 9 months. Bummer!!

But now my style is more summery, in the summer (tube tops, simple tanks that go down to my belly, shorts, and low-heel sandals or sandals with heels, but not very high).
That sounds like a great outfit! I can imagine that, given the number of drinks guys would buy for you, you'd end up extremely drunk at the end of the night
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty