Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men: How do you feel about breast implants?
I absolutely love them! 12 14.63%
Only if they're tasteful, proportionate to her body, and look/feel fairly natural. 16 19.51%
I'm indifferent - it depends on the individual girl. 10 12.20%
I don't like them, but I wouldn't hold it against a girl I liked. 22 26.83%
Ew, they automatically make me disqualify a girl. 22 26.83%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:53 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
This is a fair answer. I don't think I've met anyone who had implants yet, so like I said, I have no basis for judgement. I do find them appealing in terms of liking larger sizes, on a personal level.

The two things to realize that as you lose weight, it would be normal for your breasts to go down in size, since that is one of the places that women's bodies store fat. The other thing to consider is that it would be elective surgery, and something insurance generally does not cover. So it's an out of pocket expense.
Honestly when it all comes down to it all this is on a personal level. That is true about elective surgery and money. I did not think of that because most of the people I know who have had it or considered it are either wealthy, or have wealthy families willing to pick up the bill. I do not know if Mango is in that position or not, but that is definitely something to consider.

Last edited by Randomstudent; 04-18-2010 at 10:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2010, 10:02 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
I just finished reading a very interesting book - Self Mutilation (Opposing Viewpoints). It is a collection of essays and articles on the topic of self-mutilation.

A number of the authors compared elective plastic surgery to things like 'cutting', tribal mutilation rituals, sex-changes, and elective amputations

As a guy who enjoys the odd tattoo or hanging by hooks in my back I had to think back to a poem I wrote in high school

Quote:
Needles pierce my flesh
Evoking thought of Christ and voodoo dolls
What sin has been committed

That I suffer the slings and arrows
Answer: Cogito, Ergo Sum
Taken and taken to extremes
Thinking is only half of being
Otherwise, why have this body
Ordained to feel pain

Old 04-18-2010, 10:05 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
TKramer just likes boobs period. Hahaha
it's not like THAT'S a secret...

Old 04-18-2010, 10:05 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
I'd rather date a girl who was flat as a buckboard than one who has implants. If you ain't comfortable with the way God made you, ain't no reason I should be comfortable with you either.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:09 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I'd rather date a girl who was flat as a buckboard than one who has implants. If you ain't comfortable with the way God made you, ain't no reason I should be comfortable with you either.
Ever wonder why gods made people so that their hair and fingernails grow? Is anyone who cuts them disobeying the gods' wishes?

Old 04-18-2010, 10:15 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
I don't like them, but if a woman feels they make her look better, more power to her.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:17 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Most boobs I have met have been less than intelligent.
Perhaps if you spoke to their HEADS instead of their boobs, you might find that intelligent life exists.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:20 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I'm sure that doctors, dentists and orthodontists are glad that most people don't feel the same way.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:02 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
The reason I created this thread was to receive feedback from a random sample of men.

I am thinking about getting them as my breasts have diminished since I amped up my fitness routine. My body is the hottest it has ever been, but my 36Bs (at their largest) have only been shrinking, much to my dismay.
Goodness friggin' gracious me

Old 04-18-2010, 11:28 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,817 times
I say get them! Go for it if they are going to improve your self image. Guys don't know what it's like to have breast to begin with so they don't understand how incredibly self-conscience women can be about them. I say get them and just make sure you go to a very highly rated plastic surgeon. I know severl women that had theirs done in Atlanta, Ga and guys have been confused as to whether or not they are natural or fake! So find the right doctor and get them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty