Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona
 [Register]
Flagstaff-Sedona Coconino County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 08:09 PM

86 posts, read 92,683 times

Advertisements

I was told the quality of life is very good in Sedona, AZ. They have a good executive airport and the some of the homes are in the $4 million price tag with nice mountain views. About 60 miles to Grand Canyon National Park. I am 51 years old and would consider settle down in Sedona. I am the one who has been doing most of all the ideas in Movies, Music, Television, Radio, Computers & Corporations since 1965. I plan on having a vacation home in Park City, Utah. Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2015, 03:32 PM

4,235 posts, read 14,063,176 times
to be blunt, ignore this thread, everybody....just check his previous posts.....

Old 08-16-2015, 04:11 PM

498 posts, read 543,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdr0710 View Post
to be blunt, ignore this thread, everybody....just check his previous posts.....

lol He started working in movies music television and radio when he was two! I thought Al Gore was older?!

Old 09-06-2015, 03:39 PM

887 posts, read 1,215,545 times
Yep. I don't even bother looking at a place without private airports and 4 plus million homes. Looked at one in NM where each home has a garage and a private hangar but not even one that was more than 1 million. Dump.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:13 AM

4,374 posts, read 11,229,260 times
Apparently he skipped grammar school too, guess he was too busy with the movies, television, radio, computers and corporations! That's quite a niche market.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:04 AM

849 posts, read 2,922,784 times
At first, I said to myself: "This guy is building a house in Windemere FL, lives in North Carolina, wants to move to Sedona, now speaks of Park City Utah, and says he is running an OBX Auto Club where he pays all expenses to run people from NC to Alaska every year during the summer. Oh. He also is looking to get a job working the S. Rim of the Grand Canyon, has already worked on the North Rim, and worked in Alaska 4 times, lists his education in criminal law, likes the TV shows Love Boat and Chips, says that he came up with the ideas for this movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_D..._Bear_Mountain, his first name is Bob, and it appears nowhere in the credits. WTH??? What a scammer!!"
But then, I discovered his name is apparently Bob Blockus, and here is a Youtube video of him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgA...sJ6q7A&index=1
Bob Blockus Profile - BobBlockus.com
and his Twitter: https://twitter.com/RobertBlockus
Bottom line? Bob (aka Chinawishchild) is a harmless dude who does a lot of stuff and experiences life. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's happy and who gives a crap. He's been to Alaska. Four times. Even I haven't been to Alaska. Not everyone on the internet can speak or write properly. Cut the dude some slack.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:07 AM

BobBlockus.com - Home
His website, in case you wanna give him some hits...

Old 09-16-2015, 12:23 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,611,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich67 View Post
Bob (aka Chinawishchild) is a harmless dude who does a lot of stuff and experiences life. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's happy and who gives a crap. He's been to Alaska. Four times. Even I haven't been to Alaska. Not everyone on the internet can speak or write properly. Cut the dude some slack.
Granted, Rich.

I'm sure Bob's a wonderful guy and all, and most assuredly his mother loves him, but, hey, c'mon! There is only so much slack available for certain earthlings.

... ... ...

Okay. Fine. I'll try...

Dear, ChinaWishChild: Have you experienced hangaring flying machines in CHINA?

Old 09-16-2015, 12:33 PM

Thanks Colt...I think...lol

Old 10-28-2015, 12:39 PM

2 posts, read 3,752 times
Whatever your opinion is of Bob, does it really matter? His original question I think was about the quality of life in Sedona. Can we get this thread back to the point?

Can anyone living there or who has lived there say anything about the quality of life? I am considering moving there. I have a middle school son, a dog, a cat and possible job offer. I have lived in Hawaii (good quality of life) and currently live in MO (Ok quality of life). Any responses on what it is like to live there would be great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona