Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 04:33 AM

20 posts, read 29,285 times

Advertisements

We know these 18 cities (Best Cities For Bros In The United States According To Estately.com (PHOTOS)) are the most broiest, but which cities aren't full of these types?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2014, 06:21 AM

27,224 posts, read 43,942,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty12 View Post
We know these 18 cities (Best Cities For Bros In The United States According To Estately.com (PHOTOS)) are the most broiest, but which cities aren't full of these types?
Thankfully there's a lot. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Nashville, Tampa/St Pete, St Louis, Kansas City and Houston are some examples in my opinion. If you go down to mid-tier cities the list would be quite long.

Old 09-14-2014, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Thankfully there's a lot. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Nashville, Tampa/St Pete, St Louis, Kansas City and Houston are some examples in my opinion. If you go down to mid-tier cities the list would be quite long.
Haha! I abhor bros too... Would Seattle fit the bill? I am sure you have seen me on various threads. I'm currently in Southern Indiana (on an elongated vacation in Hawaii right now) and I am looking to move from my IN town.

This is a big criteria I thought deserved its own thread as it would help me and be an interesting thread in general; The types of people in my current town are the biggest bros you could possibly know and I loathe this

Old 09-14-2014, 07:18 AM

308 posts, read 506,549 times
Wouldn't the least broiest cities be ones with the least colleges?

Old 09-14-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakecakecake View Post
Wouldn't the least broiest cities be ones with the least colleges?
Not necessarily, but I can see your rationale. Though most major cities have a few colleges.

Old 09-14-2014, 07:52 AM

27,224 posts, read 43,942,133 times
Bro behavior isn't limited to the frat-boy I think you most associate the trait toward. Seattle in my opinion has a case of it as well, but more from the douchey hipster persona which to me is equally annoying. You know the type, very self aware of their "hipness" and smirky. There's still a conformity involved which creates the same kind of scene largely.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Bro behavior isn't limited to the frat-boy I think you most associate the trait toward. Seattle in my opinion has a case of it as well, but more from the douchey hipster persona which to me is equally annoying. You know the type, very self aware of their "hipness" and smirky. There's still a conformity involved which creates the same kind of scene largely.
Yeah, I dislike the hipster culture too, though "bros" are far more grating.

Would you suggest looking at more conservative cities in the midwest? Though it seems a lot of "bros" are pretty conservative themselves when it comes to economic policy (not necessarily morally ).

Old 09-14-2014, 08:12 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,791,370 times
Quote:
I don't know who told you this but they lied to you.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega man View Post
I don't know who told you this but they lied to you.
From personal experience?

Old 09-14-2014, 08:32 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,791,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty12 View Post
From personal experience?
Yep. Houston is filled with groups of single men of all races with nice cars and large disposable incomes that they can blow through every weekend at one of the city's countless bars and strip clubs. There is no shortage of blue and white collar bros in that city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.