Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 02:23 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,083,381 times

Advertisements

As well they should not. Boston is a wonderful city, and I cannot speak highly enough of it. I always enjoy my visits there and at one point actively sought employment there (and would have moved had I found it), it is one of the few cities outside of Chicago I could easily see myself happily living (I've also considered Seattle and nyc, but never actually applied for jobs in either of those cities the way I did Boston). I'm hoping to visit again next month as I need to get my ocean fix.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 11:23 PM

187 posts, read 524,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Sorry if it sounded pretentious, didnt mean it to sound that way. Anyways, Ive been asked where the "L" line runs in Chicago and why they couldnt find it on the CTA map. I had to tell them that there is no "L" line, but the whole system was called the "EL" and ran off of color coordinated maps (ie Blue Line, etc.). Hope that helps explain.
Actually, some the the street signs outside the L stations, simply say "L".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.