Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: For Those Who Live In A City With A Large Hispanic Population, Have You Ever Seen An MS-13 Member In
Yes 44 42.31%
No 60 57.69%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 07:24 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,988,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
We have a few scumbags here in East Boston that think they are part of that group but they're just posers.
Same in Albuquerque..in the late 80's gangs from LA just had to find there way here, i grew up in a town called Espanola, New Mexico..its stereotyped for gangs and drug problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 07:32 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,501,684 times
NYC doesn't have too many of them, NYC has more of the Dominican Mafia, Latin Kings, and DDP gangs.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:34 PM

29,890 posts, read 9,962,141 times
Nope.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:20 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,351,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeBitches View Post
Man please. You would get your life stolen if you went to Chicago talking that California mess. You obvious dont live here. Cuz you would get your azz instantly murdered in Chicago trying to start something new. You better take that ***** to the burbs! Chicago is too raw and full of gang members who will lay you down, and nobody out here is playing games unlike many of the other cities around America who claim to "gangbang" but are full of wannabes.
There's always someone like this on a thread, and it surprisingly wasn't Futcha(******). The poster said nothing about Chicago gangs being not as scary as those of California. And why would he go to Chicago to talk about the MS13 with gangbangers? Haha. Okay...you win. Chicago is more ghetto than LA and scarier and not as safe...are you happy now?

Old 11-17-2008, 08:47 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,475,519 times

YouTube - The NWO will use gangs as shock troops

Old 11-17-2008, 08:51 PM

29,890 posts, read 9,962,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
There's always someone like this on a thread, and it surprisingly wasn't Futcha(******). The poster said nothing about Chicago gangs being not as scary as those of California. And why would he go to Chicago to talk about the MS13 with gangbangers? Haha. Okay...you win. Chicago is more ghetto than LA and scarier and not as safe...are you happy now?
I just have one question.......why are you guys always arguing that your city has rougher ghettos than other cities?? What kind of pride do you get from this?? You guys took "My dad can beat up your dad" and transformed it into "my gangs can kill your gangs!!" . I just wanna know, what do you gain from this?

Old 11-17-2008, 08:57 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,475,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futcha View Post
NYC doesn't have too many of them, NYC has more of the Dominican Mafia, Latin Kings, and DDP gangs.
Ah yes,gotta love the 'melting pot'

Old 11-17-2008, 09:24 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,998,651 times
No, Jeff, I have not seen an M-13 gang member, and I live in NYC. I travel often to Southern California, because I love the natural beauty of that state. But I tell you what I saw in California that scare the wits out of me, to this day.

I fell in love with a little town in North San Diego County, with the name of Fallbrook, which is surrounded by huge, tall, mountains, and came very close to moving there, was it not for two experiences I had:

[1] The Head of the Aryan Nations resides there. And [2] My husband and I were scoutting around the area, and drove through a very beautiful canyon, with twisting turns. I was driving, and the road was so narrow, that I could not turn the car around. Therefore, I made a right into a dead-end-street, with two houses fairly apart from each other. In the first house, there was this husky, big -type of man with both of his arms in front of his chest in a very defiant position, and the look of a killer. His eyes met mine, and were so scary and so hateful that I turned the car around faster than a New York minute. Obviously, his look told me that I did not belong there.

Later when I told this story to my friends in Orange County, they told me that they have lots of illegal Methamphetamine laboratories in that area, and that we probably came upon one of them.

So, an M-13 gang member with an initialed tatto around his neck will not be as scary to me. Even my husband was scared.

Old 11-17-2008, 09:30 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,998,651 times
I should have point out on my post, that the town of Fallbrook in California is 95% Hispanic, mostly from Mexico, and San Salvador, where most of the M-13 gangs operate.

Old 11-17-2008, 09:57 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,351,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxiweodwo View Post
I just have one question.......why are you guys always arguing that your city has rougher ghettos than other cities?? What kind of pride do you get from this?? You guys took "My dad can beat up your dad" and transformed it into "my gangs can kill your gangs!!" . I just wanna know, what do you gain from this?
I don't, others do. I just state facts to correct someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.