Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2016, 05:44 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,207,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
No stranger than Left Wingnuts more interested in making "Spanish" an official language when they are supposed to be Americans. No stranger than Lefties needing play dough and crayons to keep them from having breakdowns because they lost. No stranger than wearing "Safety Pins" so they can feel "Safe" out in Public. No stranger than staging "Cry Ins" because they didn't get their way. Should I go on? If you want "Strange" or down right "Crazy" look to the Left.
Wow, she made one comment and it elicited quite the emotional response from you. Are you sure you don't need play- dough and a safety pin.

And it's also ironic how you are calling the left thin- skinned when your president has to tweet a response to everyone who critiques him and his circle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2016, 01:11 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,474,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
No stranger than Left Wingnuts more interested in making "Spanish" an official language when they are supposed to be Americans. No stranger than Lefties needing play dough and crayons to keep them from having breakdowns because they lost. No stranger than wearing "Safety Pins" so they can feel "Safe" out in Public. No stranger than staging "Cry Ins" because they didn't get their way. Should I go on? If you want "Strange" or down right "Crazy" look to the Left.
I think this is patently unfair, Most of us are willing to give him a chance. The safety pins aren't so we feel safe, its' for the groups who are now the victims of hate crimes (over 900 reported since the election and who are afraid of what is to come. It is nothing more than a sign to reassure people who are scared, what on earth would you have against that?

I would add that the "other side" reacted quite poorly to Obamas win, in fact they vowed to block him at every turn...this the leaders os the party, not a minority of protesters. I don't know what you mean by play dough. This is our country too, of course we want success for it. I think you just want to beat us down rather than even try to come together. As long as we are "we" and "them" we are doomed long term.

[CENTER]SaveSave[/CENTER]

Old 12-09-2016, 05:26 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I would add that the "other side" reacted quite poorly to Obamas win, in fact they vowed to block him at every turn...this the leaders os the party, not a minority of protesters. I don't know what you mean by play dough. This is our country too, of course we want success for it. I think you just want to beat us down rather than even try to come together. As long as we are "we" and "them" we are doomed long term.
I never voted for Obama and I don't like Trump either. I did not head for my childhood stuffed animals when Trump won.

Old 12-12-2016, 05:03 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,229,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Please recite all facts that show Hillary broke the law. Please recite the elements of all criminal statutes you allege were violated. Please note that failure to provide a specifics will be raken as proof you cannot do so.
Okay, at the most basic level, the fact that a government official lied under oath would count as at least what, obstruction of justice? The fact that she broke it is separate from being indicted, isn't it....kind of like if I catch you stealing candy, the fact that I don't prosecute...today, doesn't mean you didn't break the law and shoplift?

No matter, here's the part that's grinding your gears. She lost. And if the next administration has any chimichangas, they will indict her for obstruction, mis-handling of state documents in an insecure manner or legal words to that affect, lying under oath.....any of the aforementioned will do because, as you know, the only real goal is to convict her of ANY felony so she can never, ever hold office again thus ending the dynasty known as the Clintons, speeches nothwithstanding.

Mission accomplished.

Old 12-12-2016, 05:27 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,391,525 times
he going to anyway

Old 12-12-2016, 05:30 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,303,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Okay, at the most basic level, the fact that a government official lied under oath would count as at least what, obstruction of justice? The fact that she broke it is separate from being indicted, isn't it....kind of like if I catch you stealing candy, the fact that I don't prosecute...today, doesn't mean you didn't break the law and shoplift?

No matter, here's the part that's grinding your gears. She lost. And if the next administration has any chimichangas, they will indict her for obstruction, mis-handling of state documents in an insecure manner or legal words to that affect, lying under oath.....any of the aforementioned will do because, as you know, the only real goal is to convict her of ANY felony so she can never, ever hold office again thus ending the dynasty known as the Clintons, speeches nothwithstanding.

Mission accomplished.
I think someday its possible after all these years, you might write a single post I agree with. I haven't found one yet.

1. What specific lies did Hillary Clinton tell?

2. What specific criminal statute do you allege was violated?

3. Please explain how Hillary's actions violated each element of law set forth in the statute or statutes.

The truth that comes through in both of your posts is that you really don't understand the issue in the way your need too. Criminal laws are quite specific. They contain a requirement that criminal intent be proven and than they contain a list of elements that have to be factually established before there can be a conviction. Its the job of the police (FBI in this case) to discover the evidence that shows that someone actually violated all the elements in a statute. Its the job of the prosecutor to determine if sufficient evidence is there to bring the prosecution.

Hillary hasn't been prosecuted because an FBI Director, who is not a democrat, doesn't believe the evidence is there that establishes the elements of a crime under any statute under the federal criminal code.

I suppose anything can happen. Trumpers though who think DT gives a rats patootie about Hillary now that he is President are in for a rude awakening. Harping about "crooked Hillary" was nothing more than a campaign ploy. If the truth isn't sinking in for you by now, you are pretty naive.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:

Mission accomplished.
It's starting to look more and more like Trump is going to need that pardon.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:38 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,229,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I think someday its possible after all these years, you might write a single post I agree with. I haven't found one yet.

1. What specific lies did Hillary Clinton tell?

2. What specific criminal statute do you allege was violated?

3. Please explain how Hillary's actions violated each element of law set forth in the statute or statutes.

The truth that comes through in both of your posts is that you really don't understand the issue in the way your need too. Criminal laws are quite specific. They contain a requirement that criminal intent be proven and than they contain a list of elements that have to be factually established before there can be a conviction. Its the job of the police (FBI in this case) to discover the evidence that shows that someone actually violated all the elements in a statute. Its the job of the prosecutor to determine if sufficient evidence is there to bring the prosecution.

Hillary hasn't been prosecuted because an FBI Director, who is not a democrat, doesn't believe the evidence is there that establishes the elements of a crime under any statute under the federal criminal code.

I suppose anything can happen. Trumpers though who think DT gives a rats patootie about Hillary now that he is President are in for a rude awakening. Harping about "crooked Hillary" was nothing more than a campaign ploy. If the truth isn't sinking in for you by now, you are pretty naive.
1) That she did not have state secret material on her server.....lied...proven....under oath....criminal intent? Not necessarily, gross negligence as a state official? Sure, enough to be convicted.....
2) Would that qualify for obstruction of justice while being investigated and advised NOT to touch any said material? Seems specific enough......
3) Clinton Foundation has yet to be fully investigated BUT, nothing yet......

Regardless, until she is PROVEN guilty, nothing will happen. Kind of like Nixon.....sure, his henchmen broke in but, he resigned and was pardoned before any real damage was done...does that alleviate him entirely of a crime? Sure, in the eyes of the court, it does.....does it alleviate him from any conviction in the court of public opinion? Hardly. And the rest is history....

Fast forward, Hillary is under quite a bit of scrutiny. So much so, that you and others have YET to realize she has lost....let me give you moment to let that sink in......she lost.....let me slow that down for you......s h e l o s t.......so, if anyone is naïve I think it may be YOU who looks in that mirror and asks that same question.....there was enough circumstantial evidence to effectively end her career...the only reason anyone wanted her in was for the free goodies. You know it, they know it, the world knows it but, you seem to not accept it....fair enough...that's your choice....

You, like every NPR, CNN, NBC headline tends to phrase things in a delusional sense....for example.....if the Republicans win, your head line SHOULD read: Republicans win in a landslide! Instead, it reads, "Democrats lose!".......see the difference? Always a left leaning intro to any NPR story, always a leading question...."when did you stop beating your wife"....between your ciceronian appeals and deft accusations it merely exposes the utter immature rage the left is feeling....protesting....burning things down....violence....all from the party that cares......the party of inclusion....until someone, anyone disagrees....kind of like the Church of Scientology.....zealots......confused though they may be....

However, the votes that mattered say otherwise. If she never spends a night in jail, she will be no worse, or better off than Nixon. A shamed politician that left the stage under cloudy circumstances...taking debate questions ahead of time from Donna, the Christian liar, Brazille......CNN....ad nauseum...even with all the curbing of bets in place she STILL lost and I really doubt it had much to do about her platform and much more to do about her consistent lying to the public...."I was referring to a speech Lincoln gave........open borders? Oh, I meant energy".....live and on stage for the 75 million viewers to ponder......

Please, I never asked you to agree to any of my posts over the years and frankly don't care if you do or not. What you can't dispute in this post is:

1) She got caught lying so much the court of public opinion convicted her with not so much as a formal, LEGAL indictment and guess what? Good enough.
2) She lied on stage in front of millions of Americans
3) She lied about the content on her private server
4) She lied to the mother of a slain Navy Seal at his funeral...nice touch
5) She is likely to have lied about the foundation
6) Her and Wasserman screwed Bernie and Bernie and his followers still joined her...amazing.....

And finally, SHE LOST.....or, as your Mother Teresa aka Nancy Pelosi might say, "We won"....now, sit back and wait for the nukes to be launched, Russia to take over, epic famine, biblical floods, people on the right no longer being so PC to please the left, illegals to get booted, oh the humanity!!! And pretty much any delusional Michael Moore thoughts you and the rest of those still in the stands wondering how you lost currently have mulling about between the ears.......go out and beat up a Republican to feel good about yourselves...some of your constituents have.....funny, I don't remember Republicans EVER acting like that when your current President won.....twice?

Hey, maybe you can get the Electoral College to turn the votes around....no, wait! I know, spend millions getting Hillary one or two more votes through multi-million dollar recalls.......only a Democrat could spend millions to get 1 or 2 votes....and you want us to give you the keys to the Treasury? The last time we did that it rose our debt to 19 Trillion.....with a "T"....10 Trillion in 7.5 years.....

I know!!!! Blame Bush!!!!! That's it...it's HIS fault......ROFLMAO!!!!

Hillary commit a crime??? Other than bad taste in pantsuits, who cares? She's finished and for the most part, much of the Democratic party with Harry, block everything and blame it on the Republicans, Reid, Boxer's departure....so savor the pending litigation morsel as the cameras are now gone and no one seems inclined to pursue her.....yet.... (Sessions anyone?)....just wonder what you will say and if you will be around if he does....I'll check in from time to time.....

Hey, maybe next time you can get your own coyotes and drag more immigrants, errrr votes, across the border and have better luck in the next election......but, you will always have the popular vote and no one can ever take that away from you.....yawn.....worked for Gore too....you know, for a group being so tech savvy, maybe you should have taken that extra step and made sure that while you were importing illegal votes, you went far enough to ensure they were counted.....you can only win so many in the same area, right? Next time, make sure they dilute all the Republican haunts....one way or another you can win!

Congratulations....you won the battle while losing the war. Feel the Burn.....Feel the rage....go tot he dark side Luuuuuke....

Old 12-13-2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
1) That she did not have state secret material on her server.....lied...proven....under oath....criminal intent? Not necessarily, gross negligence as a state official? Sure, enough to be convicted.....
2) Would that qualify for obstruction of justice while being investigated and advised NOT to touch any said material? Seems specific enough......

Regardless, until she is PROVEN guilty, nothing will happen. Kind of like Nixon.....sure, his henchmen broke in but, he resigned and was pardoned before any real damage was done...does that alleviate him entirely of a crime? Sure, in the eyes of the court, it does.....does it alleviate him from any conviction in the court of public opinion? Hardly. And the rest is history....

Fast forward, Hillary is under quite a bit of scrutiny. So much so, that you and others have YET to realize she has lost....let me give you moment to let that sink in......she lost.....let me slow that down for you......s h e l o s t.......so, if anyone is naïve I think it may be YOU who looks in that mirror and asks that same question.....there was enough circumstantial evidence to effectively end her career...the only reason anyone wanted her in was for the free goodies. You know it, they know it, the world knows it but, you seem to not accept it....fair enough...that's your choice....

You, like every NPR, CNN, NBC headline tends to phrase things in a delusional sense....for example.....if the Republicans win, your head line SHOULD read: Republicans win in a landslide! Instead, it reads, "Democrats lose!".......see the difference? Always a left leaning intro to any NPR story, always a leading question...."when did you stop beating your wife"....between your ciceronian appeals and deft accusations it merely exposes the utter immature rage the left is feeling....protesting....burning things down....violence....all from the party that cares......the party of inclusion....until someone, anyone disagrees....kind of like the Church of Scientology.....zealots......confused though they may be....

However, the votes that mattered say otherwise. If she never spends a night in jail, she will be no worse, or better off than Nixon. A shamed politician that left the stage under cloudy circumstances...taking debate questions ahead of time from Donna, the Christian liar, Brazille......CNN....ad nauseum...even with all the curbing of bets in place she STILL lost and I really doubt it had much to do about her platform and much more to do about her consistent lying to the public...."I was referring to a speech Lincoln gave........open borders? Oh, I meant energy".....live and on stage for the 75 million viewers to ponder......

Please, I never asked you to agree to any of my posts over the years and frankly don't care if you do or not. What you can't dispute in this post is:

1) She got caught lying so much the court of public opinion convicted her with not so much as a formal, LEGAL indictment and guess what? Good enough.
6) Her and Wasserman screwed Bernie and Bernie and his followers still joined her...amazing.....

And finally, SHE LOST.....or, as your Mother Teresa aka Nancy Pelosi might say, "We won"....now, sit back and wait for the nukes to be launched, Russia to take over, epic famine, biblical floods, people on the right no longer being so PC to please the left, illegals to get booted, oh the humanity!!! And pretty much any delusional Michael Moore thoughts you and the rest of those still in the stands wondering how you lost currently have mulling about between the ears.......go out and beat up a Republican to feel good about yourselves...some of your constituents have.....funny, I don't remember Republicans EVER acting like that when your current President won.....twice?

Hey, maybe you can get the Electoral College to turn the votes around....no, wait! I know, spend millions getting Hillary one or two more votes through multi-million dollar recalls.......only a Democrat could spend millions to get 1 or 2 votes....and you want us to give you the keys to the Treasury? The last time we did that it rose our debt to 19 Trillion.....with a "T"....10 Trillion in 7.5 years.....

Hillary commit a crime??? Other than bad taste in pantsuits, who cares? She's finished and for the most part, much of the Democratic party with Harry, block everything and blame it on the Republicans, Reid, Boxer's departure....so savor the pending litigation morsel as the cameras are now gone and no one seems inclined to pursue her.....yet.... (Sessions anyone?)....just wonder what you will say and if you will be around if he does....I'll check in from time to time.....

Hey, maybe next time you can get your own coyotes and drag more immigrants, errrr votes, across the border and have better luck in the next election......but, you will always have the popular vote and no one can ever take that away from you.....yawn.....worked for Gore too....you know, for a group being so tech savvy, maybe you should have taken that extra step and made sure that while you were importing illegal votes, you went far enough to ensure they were counted.....you can only win so many in the same area, right? Next time, make sure they dilute all the Republican haunts....one way or another you can win!

Congratulations....you won the battle while losing the war. Feel the Burn.....Feel the rage....go tot he dark side Luuuuuke....
And quotes like this are the reason this country is going down the crapper. A fanatical devotion to one side. When did this turn into discussion about Hillary losing the election? This is about whether or not she will be pardon
You partisan cultists are nuts. This isn't some sporting event. And the illegal votes thing again. Does anyone have any proof of this?

Old 12-13-2016, 05:40 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,303,039 times
Quote:

I knew you couldn't do it. I asked you to describe how the facts that have been established so far make out a case of a violation of a federal criminal statute by Hillary Clinton. I've asked twice now. Twice, you've dodged, weaved, and done everything, but actually answer the question. You've never cited a statute and you've never reviewed the elements necessary for a conviction.

Tragically, Trump won this election according to the rules in place and there is nothing that anyone can do about it.

You are now about to find out that all "cheerleading" he did when he tried to whip right wing groups into hysteria screaming "Lock her up" were not about anything other than winning an election. If you thought Hillary would be prosecuted than you were duped.

Now, calm down. Its best not to get yourself worked into hysteria over a post on CDF.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates