Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2011, 06:24 PM

56 posts, read 145,789 times

Advertisements

Hi!
Thank you in advance for any info you may have on this neighborhood!

My husband and I are extremely interested in a home in Terra Woods.
We just wanted to see if anyone is familiar with this neighborhood...i.e. Are the elem. middle and high schools all great schools? Is the neighborhood "friendly" and do many of the families have children? Any other info that is applicable would be great!!! Any and all info is appreciated!!
I tried looking up a website for the community or info page on the HOA, etc. and couldn't find anything.
Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. We are moving in from out of state so it is hard to really check everything out (we feel) until you actually live in a city/neighborhood.
Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2011, 07:57 PM

21,023 posts, read 27,256,961 times
Terra Woods, located between East North Street and Hudson Road, was built in the early 1970s. Its assigned public schools are Mitchell Road Elementary (K-5), Greenville Middle Academy (6-8), and Eastside (9-12). Wade Hampton Fire District offers it protection.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:07 PM

56 posts, read 145,789 times
Hi there! We know where it is located...there is a home there we would like to purchase and we have been threre several times. But it was built in the late 90's.
We wanted to know more "insider" stuff. Like if there are lots of kids in the neighborhood? Is it friendly? (i.e. block parties, potlucks, etc.) or do people keep to themselves more?
We know what the schools are....we just wanted to know how good they are. (ex. teachers, academics, etc.) We went to the websites that rate schools...but it is always better to talk to actual parents in my opinion. Just more realistic.
Anyway, if anyone knows anything about this neighborhood we would love to know more. Not finding much online. Thank you!!!

Old 01-15-2012, 08:13 PM

51 posts, read 68,034 times
We looked at a home there a few weeks ago. Possibly the same one. It appears it has a sale pending now.

It was higher on our list, the area seemed close to a few schools and fairly private. When viewing the house there was a small group of teenagers walking down the street. Nothing bad about that, just seemed like they were actually out of the house for once, but a little bored at the same time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area