Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 08:28 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,065,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmover View Post
Thank you all. I think we may go with The Value Place.....there are 3 in the area....Greenville, Simpsonville and Spartanburg. They are all built within the last few years, affordable, clean and have good reviews.
You can't go wrong with Value Place and you can't beat the price. We stayed at Value Place in Charleston twice. A lot of times it maybe a little further out or in a part of town that is OK but I always felt safe. You need a key to enter the building. It's nice there is a kitchen but I suggest you bring your own pots, pans, dishes, etc. You need to bring your own toiletrees as well. Other than that, VP is just fine. Check Craigslist because a lot of times they are running specials. You need to print it out and bring the ad with you.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/sub/3941767819.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2013, 08:02 AM

97 posts, read 183,049 times
Thank you beckycat for the info. The rates are affordable for sure and the reviews are quite good.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:40 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleEllyn View Post
The LaQuinta on Haywood is where I refer friends and business guests of ours if they're staying in town for more than a few days. I feel it gives them easy access to all parts of town, and it's just a few miles from where I live. Plus it's nice, comfortable, clean, and has breakfast.
I had some friends stay at the LaQuinta on Woodruff for a day or two and they liked it. It was easy for them to find and walk to food and entertainment on their own. I don't know if it's as nice as the one on Haywood, as I've never been inside.
I can vouch for this place. I stayed here when I first found out I was moving here and had to stay for a weekend to explore the area.

Nice location with a scenic overlook outside the main entrance. Beautiful landscaped pool area with seating and a gazebo. I also found a nice little seafood restaurant hidden right up behind the hotel if you want to have some oysters, beers and shrimp.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:41 PM

61 posts, read 218,839 times
One I can say stay away from is any around the 291 /augusta rd area because of the crime,break-ins. I`ve been looking at a few lately . I will be moving out of my current house and having a new house built soon but I`m going to have a 2-3 month period between this and I`ll need a place to stay.

Old 08-29-2013, 08:46 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,323,155 times
To the op. Try Value Place in Simpsonville. Seems pretty nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Old 08-30-2013, 04:19 AM

481 posts, read 865,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcliffe View Post
No need for the self righteous speech. Those are the folks that generally aren't over themselves brother. Have a good weekend.
Exactly....."In General"

Assuming once more again! Let us agree to disagree and have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend!

Old 08-30-2013, 07:57 AM

5,491 posts, read 8,323,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Michael View Post
Exactly....."In General"

Assuming once more again! Let us agree to disagree and have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend!
Lol. Alright. Enjoy your weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area