Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2009, 04:35 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,969,175 times

Advertisements

I am planning to adopt a cat in the next couple of days and so I will need to find a good vet. I still don't have my bearings (I really need to put the GPS away!) but I live off McDaniel near Cleveland Park. Anyone know a good vet in this area?

And what is this area called anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 06:49 PM

511 posts, read 1,523,185 times
Default vet

There should be a good vet in the Cleveland Park or North Main area. I think most people call in the North Main area. Some call it the Downtown area. There used to be Cleveland Park Animal Hospital.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:21 AM

4,218 posts, read 8,534,267 times
Cleveland Park Animal Hospital is located at 126 Woodland Way (right at the Park) and has branches around the county. It was one of several vet clinics recommended to me when I moved here (by friends who have horses and dogs), but I chose All Creatures Great and Small on Woodruff Road because it is more convenient to where I live. I'm very pleased with my choice, but CPAH should be a great choice - and verrrry convenient - for Rapunzll.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:56 AM

Thank you for the recommendations!

Old 01-16-2009, 09:23 AM

423 posts, read 899,472 times
My family has been going to Cleveland Park Animal Hospital on Woodland Way for many years. Dr. Phillips is the best. Dr. Hait is good too. I don't know anything about the new vet, Dr. Summers. I don't care for Dr. Wessinger and will wait until another vet is available. I've also heard good things about Dr. Cunningham at Frazier Animal Hospital on Broad St. Years ago, when I lived in Taylors, I went to Dr. Malphrus at North Greenville Animal Hospital on Stallings Rd. and she was great, but not convenient to the downtown area. I hope this helps.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:47 PM

13 posts, read 26,040 times
Ok The Best Vet n Spartanburg is 864-587-1568 on Reidville Rd n the Cheapest around. Also no a great one n Forest City NC. LOL

Old 02-01-2009, 12:35 AM

I ended up going to Cleveland Park because it is so close. Clementine, my kitten saw one of the women vets, Lindsay I think it was, but it may have been the other. I forget!

Oh, and I took her to Hollycrest Bed and Biscuit in Greer when I had to be away for a few days. I thought at two months she was too little to be left alone for four days. I was very pleased with them.Pet Facility, Pet Suites, Hollycrest Bed and Biscuit, Greenville, SC (http://www.realpagessites.com/hollycrestbedandbiscuit/index.html - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area