Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2010, 04:17 PM

1 posts, read 1,191 times

Advertisements

Can anyone help? I had a total hysterectomy in 2002 or so I thought. This past Oct., I was given the diagnosis of ovarian cancer, had major surgery, am now going through chemo, have been out of work for going on three months, can no longer pick up my two Grandchildren age two, and my entire life has changed forever all because the doctor did not remove one of my ovaries and tubes after all and never clued me in to his poor work ethics. Have definite proof with op. notes and pathology from 02 surgery and 09 surgery which list the tube and ovary that was left.

Never considered any type of lawsuit in my life until now but have discovered my statue of limitation has run out. I am appalled and amazed that this man will get by with this and possibly do this to someone else. I found a small amount of information on what is called the "Discovery of Harm" rule that states time limit would not began until injury was discovered by pt. or another doctor. Does anyone have any information or suggestions to help and guide me with this problem? Much Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area