Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 08:58 PM

4,640 posts, read 11,930,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Yes it's great, but I switched to Perfect 10 also made by Clairol. You only have to leave on 10 minutes instead of 45 for the Nice & Easy and it's just as good.
Just a word of caution: When I called clairol (I needed help choosing a shade), they advised me NOT to use perfect 10 b/c my hair is long. Apparently, if you're doing your hair alone and it's longer than shoulder-length, you risk overprocessing. I also like N & E----wish I could use the Perfect 10.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 08:56 PM

169 posts, read 344,219 times
I dont know what kind of hair these people have but I had a great experience with it
I noticed the regular dyes weren't sticking to the roots of my hair after washing the dye out and it looked like I didn't do anything to it at all, so I decided to try the fat foam its not as messy cause it doesn't drip evrywhere
the color was great and the conditioner they include in it I wish they sold it seperatly cause my hair didn't look puffy for once
I luv it

Old 05-06-2011, 12:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,695 times
I use it all the time to dye my blonde hair black and I love it! My hair doesn't feel like straw. I'm angry cause my walmart hardly ever has the black in stock. I think it's by far the easiest to use and have no problems with it. Prior to fat foam I was using garnier or feria.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:15 PM

23,012 posts, read 34,370,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bande1102 View Post
Just a word of caution: When I called clairol (I needed help choosing a shade), they advised me NOT to use perfect 10 b/c my hair is long. Apparently, if you're doing your hair alone and it's longer than shoulder-length, you risk overprocessing. I also like N & E----wish I could use the Perfect 10.
I have short hair so it's not a problem. My hair is very shinny and color looks great.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:48 PM

241 posts, read 410,021 times
I would be scared to try anything with a name like that.

Old 05-31-2011, 01:02 AM

1 posts, read 1,602 times
I too thought it would be a good idea ehhhh wrong answer I now have a quarter size bald spot on the side of my head and my friend said she knew someone who Also used it and it burned the ends of her hair

Old 08-02-2011, 10:39 AM

240 posts, read 419,978 times
Foams are the worst thing to put in your hair. Stick with the regular hairdye colors. Don't ever use the foam dyes...UGGGH!!

The dye I find that is really great on my hair and leaves my hair nice, soft, & silky is Garnier Nutrisse.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:39 AM

348 posts, read 849,710 times
Hair color is so tricky since we all seem to have different results from the products out there.

For me, L'Oreal Excellence or Preference has worked great. I have some grays on top of my head in a certain spot, and it does a good job at coloring them. Also, use the 7b shade, which is an auburn red, and people really think it's my natural color (Lord how I wish it was).

While a foam or mousse sounds easier to work with, I would hate to take the risk from usuing a product that works so well for me. For reference, I have long, really thick, curly and dry hair. And, after coling with L'Oreal, my hair feels IMPROVED in shine and manageability.

I diid try once the L'Oreal Feria and did NOT like it, same with L'Oreal's 10 minute color (or whatever it's called). Stick with Excellence or Preference.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:22 AM

8 posts, read 41,931 times
I should have read this forum before using Fat Foam. My hair is now like straw too! UGH!! I am starting a new job and the last thing I need to worry about is looking like a scarecrow every morning. UGH!!! I want my money back and my hair!

Old 12-15-2012, 03:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindiana View Post
Wow! This stuff sounds bad! I'm glad I asked! Thanks for your responses. Anyone else?

I just tried this product for the first time. Hated it. The product didn't mix very well. I had to dump it into a bowl and scrape the powder out of the shaker. When rinsing, it felt like grit in my scalp, and even after conditioning, it's dry as a popcorn fart. Don't go here. You won't be happy.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care