Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 12:45 PM

21 posts, read 17,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
No, it's nothing like that. Most people I know agree with me about statins drugs and the medical industry.

I never told anyone to stop taking drugs, as I explained before.

Statins are artificial chemicals that disrupt healthy normal processes, which are not at all well understood. Lowering cholesterol artificially is not the same as restoring health through lifestyle improvements. Not the same at all.

But I still don't tell heart disease patients to stop taking statins.

#1 Then most people you know are clueless, like yourself.
#2 No you didnt ask anyone to stop taking statins, you just called them satan's eggs. Like when I say you are making statements indicative of idiocy, but wont call you an idiot.
#3 lets just hope you are the 0.01% of the human population who wont require any "artificial chemical" to disrupt your healthy normal processes.

People like you spread this bull**** which wont hurt you directly, but dont see the consequences when someone actually takes your non evidence based advice and suffers. Its a shame, you should be made to look into the eyes of everyone who has suffered because of this and then explain the multiple internet pages you have read.

Old 10-24-2017, 01:18 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinhou View Post
#1 Then most people you know are clueless, like yourself.
#2 No you didnt ask anyone to stop taking statins, you just called them satan's eggs. Like when I say you are making statements indicative of idiocy, but wont call you an idiot.
#3 lets just hope you are the 0.01% of the human population who wont require any "artificial chemical" to disrupt your healthy normal processes.

People like you spread this bull**** which wont hurt you directly, but dont see the consequences when someone actually takes your non evidence based advice and suffers. Its a shame, you should be made to look into the eyes of everyone who has suffered because of this and then explain the multiple internet pages you have read.
I've sat across from some who have suffered at the hands of statins. There is a major thread here on statins.

Old 10-24-2017, 01:30 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,523,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinhou View Post
<>
Applies to anti-vaxxers as well. We are having multiple outbreaks of preventable diseases because of these misguided fools. I had to quit a chiropractor because they had an anti-vax seminar for all patients!

Old 10-24-2017, 02:53 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,670,889 times
Okay, this thread seems to have run its course and now the vaccine argument is here once again.Posts were deleted and thread is closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness