Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 09:01 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,101,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Your Vitamin C and D recommendation is too low. Almost all MD channels recommend a dosage of 15k-20k MG of Vitamin C in 5k in multiple doses throughout the day. 20k IU of Vitamin D3 along with Calcium and magnesium for better absorption. SARS viruses have the ability to remove Vitamin D from cells so it's important to up the dosage to keep your cells protected.

If you follow this as some MD channel who contracted COVID19, the symptoms immediately drops after 48 hours of following this regime with the Ivermectin.

This is what the FDA and CDC is not directing our healthcare system instead they are focused on vaccination.
20K IU of vitamin D3 assumes a deficiency. People who are deficient will be prescribe 50K weekly for a month. 4000 IU is a good number UNLESS you are deficient.

I agree on Vitamin C, take 2-5 grams every 30 minutes if symptoms with a high dose product like C-Salts. If stool is loose, back off. I would also be doing many other things. However this is my opinion, whats posted is the regimen of the East Virginia Medical School. If you have a source, that would be helpful.

Last edited by Rom623; 01-15-2021 at 09:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 11:37 AM

3,711 posts, read 2,695,165 times
Vitamins C, D, zinc.

Turn of all corporate-controlled TV news, social media.

Exercise, think positive and keep control of your own body and mind. Refrain from any miracle Covid vaccine. It's all BS and dangerous.

Old 01-15-2021, 11:50 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,738,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
Vitamins C, D, zinc.

Turn of all corporate-controlled TV news, social media.

Exercise, think positive and keep control of your own body and mind. Refrain from any miracle Covid vaccine. It's all BS and dangerous.
Precisely, and it's said adding Quercetin works to get the zinc into the cells from the bloodstream...I am not taking it yet, but may, but I'm not living in fear either... and trust my wonderful Grape supplements does a LOT for my immune system....and no TV period and don't miss it. And don't get all their fearmongering...

Old 01-16-2021, 09:15 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,694,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
20K IU of vitamin D3 assumes a deficiency. People who are deficient will be prescribe 50K weekly for a month. 4000 IU is a good number UNLESS you are deficient.

I agree on Vitamin C, take 2-5 grams every 30 minutes if symptoms with a high dose product like C-Salts. If stool is loose, back off. I would also be doing many other things. However this is my opinion, whats posted is the regimen of the East Virginia Medical School. If you have a source, that would be helpful.
It's important to know that age is a factor, if you are 20-35 yrs old your ability to absorb Vitamin D is normal. When you hit 45-55 your vitamin D absorption drops by 20-30%, then after 60 you can only absorb about 50% of your vitamin D intake. Which is why many MD channels they point out that seniors they examined are all vitamin D deficient. You have to take double the daily recommended to give you enough buffer.

Old 01-16-2021, 09:32 AM

19,023 posts, read 27,579,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderwomanNot View Post
I don't have it, but close friends of ours were just diagnosed after coming back from a funeral in New YOrk.
We are in South Carolina.

So, I am in that "waiting" game. But I don't know what to do if Covid does happen. Here is what the timeline is. Please no nasty remarks....just looking for guidance.

Tuesday - January 4 - Hubby and I go out to dinner with friends who just returned from a funeral in New York.

Sunday - January 10 we golf with this couple (please know that we are all mid 60s and one 70 year old)

Tuesday - January 12, They are tested. She is negative, he is positive. She has symptons, he doesn't.

So, hubby and I are self quaranteening. But if we DO have it....what do we do? So very hard to find information. We live in South Carolina. I don't think our doctors will take us (or that's what I've been told).
So...if anyone knows what to do, please advise. I know we will go for tests if once we feel sick....but what to do afterwards....

I'm already getting all of my "paperwork" in order for my kids.....(which I always do before we go on long vacations....if we can even remember what those are, LOL).

Anyway, your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

[CENTER]Note: Patients are asked to consult a doctor.[/CENTER]

Treatment protocol

Prophylaxis

1. Zinc (25mg to 50mg per day)
  2. Quercetin (250mg to 500mg per day)
  3. Bromhexine (24mg to 36mg per day)*
  4. Vitamin D (2000 IU per day)
  5. Vitamin C (1000mg per day)
Early treatment
  1. Zinc (75mg to 150mg per day)
  2. Quercetin (500mg to 1000mg per day)
  3. Vitamins D (5000 u/d) and C (1000mg/d)
  4. Bromhexine (50mg to 100mg per day)*
  5. Aspirin (162mg to 325mg per day)*
Prescription only

1. Ivermectin (12mg per day for 2 days)*
  2. High-dose vitamin D (up to 100,000 IU)
  3. Hydroxychloroquine (400mg per day)*
  4. Azithromycin (up to 500mg per day)
  5. Prednisone (60mg to 80mg per day)*
https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

Old 01-16-2021, 03:06 PM

12,161 posts, read 7,997,139 times
I tested positive this morning from a test given on Thursday the 14th.

My symptoms started as:
Wednesday, the 13th: Sore Throat. Brushed it off since I get a lot of sore throats, assumed it was just a minor cold or upset to my throat from eating too fast. But as the day went on, I grew a little fatigue. (Strange?)

Thursday, the 14th: Woke up with a more sore throat and a cough. Not a hacking cough, but a cough. Congestion in chest too? Runny nose set in. Fatigue was unbearable. Couldn't even stay awake. Stomach was upset. Decided to get tested.

Friday, the 15th: Woke up with fatigue and general discomfort. Muscle aches were onsetting. Smell/taste faded away. Its gone by 8pm

Saturday, the 16th: Everything from the prior two days but the lower back muscle pains were unimaginable. I couldnt pick up anything, couldnt sleep. It feels like someone took a knife and stabbed my muscles and spine. Woke up the night of the 15th-16th and couldn't take the pain. Today Im on and off between discomfort and being normal. Runny nose comes in cycles. Weird. Odd cough.

COVID sick hits different. Its a constant amount of pain and fatigue, but for me, the congestion, cough, abdominal pain, chills, fever and sneezing come in waves whenever they want. Youll be fine one minute and the next youll be in agony.

Old 01-17-2021, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
[CENTER]Note: Patients are asked to consult a doctor.[/CENTER]

Treatment protocol

Prophylaxis

1. Zinc (25mg to 50mg per day)
  2. Quercetin (250mg to 500mg per day)
  3. Bromhexine (24mg to 36mg per day)*
  4. Vitamin D (2000 IU per day)
  5. Vitamin C (1000mg per day)
Early treatment
  1. Zinc (75mg to 150mg per day)
  2. Quercetin (500mg to 1000mg per day)
  3. Vitamins D (5000 u/d) and C (1000mg/d)
  4. Bromhexine (50mg to 100mg per day)*
  5. Aspirin (162mg to 325mg per day)*
Prescription only

1. Ivermectin (12mg per day for 2 days)*
  2. High-dose vitamin D (up to 100,000 IU)
  3. Hydroxychloroquine (400mg per day)*
  4. Azithromycin (up to 500mg per day)
  5. Prednisone (60mg to 80mg per day)*
https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

Ivermectin officially a treatment option now - FLCC website

Old 01-17-2021, 11:01 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,384,154 times
My "insight" is STAY HOME. Don't you know about that?

Old 01-18-2021, 01:36 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Your Vitamin C and D recommendation is too low. Almost all MD channels recommend a dosage of 15k-20k MG of Vitamin C in 5k in multiple doses throughout the day. 20k IU of Vitamin D3 along with Calcium and magnesium for better absorption. SARS viruses have the ability to remove Vitamin D from cells so it's important to up the dosage to keep your cells protected.

If you follow this as some MD channel who contracted COVID19, the symptoms immediately drops after 48 hours of following this regime with the Ivermectin.

This is what the FDA and CDC is not directing our healthcare system instead they are focused on vaccination.
Taken orally that much vitamin C will mostly just be excreted in the urine.

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Vi...rine%20%5B4%5D.

"Oral vitamin C produces tissue and plasma concentrations that the body tightly controls. Approximately 70%–90% of vitamin C is absorbed at moderate intakes of 30–180 mg/day. However, at doses above 1 g/day, absorption falls to less than 50% and absorbed, unmetabolized ascorbic acid is excreted in the urine. Results from pharmacokinetic studies indicate that oral doses of 1.25 g/day ascorbic acid produce mean peak plasma vitamin C concentrations of 135 micromol/L, which are about two times higher than those produced by consuming 200–300 mg/day ascorbic acid from vitamin C-rich foods [10]. Pharmacokinetic modeling predicts that even doses as high as 3 g ascorbic acid taken every 4 hours would produce peak plasma concentrations of only 220 micromol/L."

Large doses can cause GI problems, including diarrhea.

More at the link.

The focus on vaccination is because that is the way to reduce the amount of circulating virus and get us out of the economic mess.

Old 01-18-2021, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Taken orally that much vitamin C will mostly just be excreted in the urine.

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Vi...rine%20%5B4%5D.

"Oral vitamin C produces tissue and plasma concentrations that the body tightly controls. Approximately 70%–90% of vitamin C is absorbed at moderate intakes of 30–180 mg/day. However, at doses above 1 g/day, absorption falls to less than 50% and absorbed, unmetabolized ascorbic acid is excreted in the urine.

Large doses can cause GI problems, including diarrhea.
I dont doubt at all the 15-20 grams of C from the MD channel, its just helpful to have a link so people can see the source.

Once your white blood cell count rises, you can absorb crazy amounts of C. However it is best to take it every 30 minutes. If diarrhea, then back off, but normally that wont happen when sick.

Even Fauci recommended up to 2 grams in a moment of weakness under the spell of Jennifer Garner..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness