Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 08:51 AM

1,147 posts, read 861,964 times

Advertisements

So rather than going to a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment you decided to join the conspiracy to gain relief? Hows that going?

I am sure you are getting to meet and make new friends and disassociating from reptilians, doctors and your own family.

"I think the reason they don't believe me is they can't imagine the authorities would lie to us. Even though it is perfectly obvious our information is being censored and screened for "dangerous misinformation." Anything that questions the official stories is considered dangerous misinformation."

The medical authorities don't even know that you exist much less having the men in black following you everywhere.

Old 08-24-2021, 09:05 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,006,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn hunter View Post
If I were you, I would see a real doctor and get this checked out. It could be something entirely unrelated to the vaccine and best to find out. Hopefully, you will find out what is going on and get something to treat it!
I would go see a doctor for sure, but unfortunately these companies (J&J, Pfizer, etc.) are legally immune to any legal action that might be taken against them. I wish you the best OP. Many many people have had sever reactions to these vaccines. Unfortunately these types of stories will never make it to the news because there's a political agenda to push these vaccines for the sake of govt compliance.

Old 08-24-2021, 09:12 AM

6,885 posts, read 7,887,329 times
Have you considered seeing a doctor? Just a thought.......

Old 08-24-2021, 09:28 AM

725 posts, read 599,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
I would go see a doctor for sure, but unfortunately these companies (J&J, Pfizer, etc.) are legally immune to any legal action that might be taken against them. I wish you the best OP. Many many people have had sever reactions to these vaccines. Unfortunately these types of stories will never make it to the news because there's a political agenda to push these vaccines for the sake of govt compliance.
You would go see a doctor but the companies are legally immune...????
Most people go see a doctor to try to relieve the problem. What does corporate immunity have to do with it? Oh, yeah... unless the real aim is old fashioned grifting based on conspiracy b.s.

Old 08-24-2021, 09:36 AM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
That doesn't explain the extreme nausea, which I never had before I got the vaccine.
Vertigo is often associated with nausea.

BTW, I got the J&J vaccine back in April, and other than a blahhh feeliing and headache two days later ( which could have been from anything), can't say I had any identifiable side effects.

Old 08-24-2021, 09:47 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
That's a cheap shot that to squirm away from etiological processes. The vaccines are causing vertigo & nausea because they have injured neurological processes that mediate vertigo & nausea. Three months is not too long; neurological tissue does not regenerate like skin cells after a scratch & neurological damage can be permanent
But.
There's nothing similar about it and going off on a tangent doesn't address the lack of information about the vaccine or his condition in your post that would address the question. You're going to have identify the condition caused by the vaccine that led you to the conclusion. A lot of things can cause changes in blood pressure or blood sugar or other conditions that may cause his symptoms. It could also be that he has long Covid as the Epstein-Barre virus is known to be one of the causes of the ear infections.

He should've seen a doctor if these symptoms are real. The time period he posits is an awful long time.

Just a thought, he's been pushing conspiracy theories and those people have known to lie to push their agenda. His complaints about side effects should appear in one of his other posts if true. There have been several topics started on this site just for that purpose.

VAERS is not a reliable system. It was previously underreporting side effects and now most of the reports in the database have to do with Covid. It has the distinct appearance that the system is being stuffed with false reports.

https://www.ageofautism.com/2021/08/...rted-in19.html

Last edited by lchoro; 08-24-2021 at 10:07 AM..

Old 08-24-2021, 09:54 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
I got vertigo about 8 years ago, went away in about three. No known cause, no treatments taken.

DH had nausea start about 3 years ago. Random, comes and goes, no known cause.

This, as you will notice, is all before vaccines.

Stuff happens.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-24-2021, 09:57 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Vertigo is often associated with nausea.

BTW, I got the J&J vaccine back in April, and other than a blahhh feeliing and headache two days later ( which could have been from anything), can't say I had any identifiable side effects.

I got unusually tired after all 3 Pfizer shots. But that's it. My strength was down too, I do virtual exercise that scores on accuracy and strength. My scores were way down even though I was trying very hard.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-24-2021, 10:02 AM

5,425 posts, read 3,488,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
I got the Johnson & Johnson covid vaccine about 3 months ago. Soon after getting it, I had severe nausea, which was almost constant for a month. I almost never had nausea before. The next month I had on and off nausea, and sometimes slight stomach pain. After that, it seemed to be getting better, with bad days here and there. I do not have a history of digestion or stomach problems.

Then this morning I woke up with extreme vertigo and nausea. The room was spinning and I couldn't stand up for a while. I had vertigo and nausea most of the day, but it gradually improved, although I still feel it now.

I decided to check online to see if vertigo and nausea are typical symptoms of covid vaccines. I found this website which has many hundreds of personal reports of the same kind of thing.

https://vestibular.org/forum/dizzine...fects/paged/1/

I mentioned this to two friends today, and each of them racked their brains to think of any possible explanation aside from the vaccine. Was it something I ate? Did I get drunk the night before? Could there be carbon monoxide leaking into my apartment? Could it be old age? A genetic defect? A rare tropical disease (no I have not been to any tropical places). Maybe a brain tumor? I mean, ANYTHING AT ALL they could imagine that would not suspect the vaccine.

They could not accept that maybe the medical authorities are exaggerating the safety, because they don't want the public to be afraid of the vaccines.

Are all these people lying or delusional?
https://vestibular.org/forum/dizzine...fects/paged/1/
OP, could you be pregnant? Just throwing another reason out there. I'm not sure you are female, but I think so.

Old 08-24-2021, 10:02 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,006,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie Mitchell View Post
You would go see a doctor but the companies are legally immune...????
Most people go see a doctor to try to relieve the problem. What does corporate immunity have to do with it? Oh, yeah... unless the real aim is old fashioned grifting based on conspiracy b.s.
Yes, go to see a doctor to see if you can somehow get answers or relieve the pain, but go knowing that you won't get have any recourse if he/she is able to find something due to the vaccine (i.e. be able to file a lawsuit, get financial compensation, etc. from J&J). Let's keep up here people!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness