Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 03:55 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,099,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I got vertigo about 8 years ago, went away in about three. No known cause, no treatments taken.

DH had nausea start about 3 years ago. Random, comes and goes, no known cause.

This, as you will notice, is all before vaccines.
You never had a vaccine until after 8 years ago? I know you have an autoimmune disorder so I assumed you have been 'well vaccinated'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medical Lab Guy View Post
So rather than going to a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment you decided to join the conspiracy to gain relief? Hows that going?

I am sure you are getting to meet and make new friends and disassociating from reptilians, doctors and your own family.

"I think the reason they don't believe me is they can't imagine the authorities would lie to us. Even though it is perfectly obvious our information is being censored and screened for "dangerous misinformation." Anything that questions the official stories is considered dangerous misinformation."

The medical authorities don't even know that you exist much less having the men in black following you everywhere.
No wonder people avoid doctors.

Old 08-24-2021, 03:55 PM

8,227 posts, read 3,418,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgardener View Post
Ear crystals, most likely.

NO side effects for me from Pfizer, no side effects for my husband from Pfizer, no side effects for my sister from Pfizer, no side effects from my BIL from Pfizer, no side effects from my other sister from Moderna, no side effects from my other BIL from Moderna, no side effects for my other sister from J&J, no side effects from my other BIL from J&J. Etc.
Oh yes, must be ear crystals if your family didn't have side effects.

Old 08-24-2021, 03:59 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
You never had a vaccine until after 8 years ago? I know you have an autoimmune disorder so I assumed you have been 'well vaccinated'.

No wonder people avoid doctors.

Well, I would have been in my mid 40s, and my vaccines were as a child.... it would be downright.... insane.... to make a correlation between my childhood vax and a bout with vertigo.

Oh wait.... it must be the flu vax... I get it.

I had a pimple last week, damn covid vax!!!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-24-2021, 04:03 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
I just noticed that this thread is in H&W, and there is a sticky against vaccine threads. Going to close this. Mahalo
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness