Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 12:03 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Getting money is not my goal. I am trying to figure this craziness out. I think rushing ahead with experimental vaccines was a horribly dangerous idea. These genetic vaccines are now expected to end the pandemic, and also to be the medicine of the future. There is so much pressure for them to succeed, people are unable to think clearly about them.
But you did NOT get the mRNA vax, you got the J&J.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-24-2021, 12:03 PM

8,227 posts, read 3,419,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
I suddenly developed vertigo and nausea about 3 months ago. I thought I must have something horrible like Meniere's disease or something. Saw my doc as soon as I could get in as it was debilitating. It turned out to be impacted wax in one ear. He removed the wax and the symptoms were gone. That was easy, a 15 minute doctor visit.

OP, at least see your doc to eliminate the many other possibilities for vertigo and nausea.
If it was impacted ear wax then it somehow miraculously went away, since I don't have vertigo today.

Symptoms that result from inflammation can come and go seemingly at random. Any other causes of nausea and vertigo would probably be more constant.

Old 08-24-2021, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
I know someone with those symptoms. she finally went to a dr and she had a bug deep in her ear. The dr removed the bug and the symptoms disappeared. you never know.
Right. Any crazy explanation is better than thinking the wonder vaccines could be dangerous.

Old 08-24-2021, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
This is why I won't get the vaccine. If I have side effects the world will just say it is in my head and won't help me and won't allow me to get disability.

This is if I survive.

I need a few more years for the evidence to emerge.
That's right. I absolutely hate it when people tell me something I am experiencing is imaginary. What the F do they know about it? It is the worst kind of insult. Or if they don't say it's imaginary, they insist it must be something unrelated to the vaccine that just coincidentally happened at the same time.

Old 08-24-2021, 12:07 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,976,739 times
Ear crystals, most likely.

NO side effects for me from Pfizer, no side effects for my husband from Pfizer, no side effects for my sister from Pfizer, no side effects from my BIL from Pfizer, no side effects from my other sister from Moderna, no side effects from my other BIL from Moderna, no side effects for my other sister from J&J, no side effects from my other BIL from J&J. Etc.

Old 08-24-2021, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I had never had vertigo in my life either. Again, it happened before the vaccine.

And lo and behold, you HAVE had it before. Hmmm... do you think the vaccine time traveled back to your first case of vertigo?

Fine, don't go to a doctor to rule out common causes. What do you want?
You aren't being logical at all. I NEVER said ALL vertigo is caused by vaccines! How could you think I said that?

If a brick lands on your foot and you get a sore toe, you suspect the brick. EVEN IF you once had a sore toe many years ago from a different cause! Maybe you banged it on something. Maybe it was stepped on by a giraffe. All kinds of possibilities. Let us not make unwarranted assumptions that it was the brick. Oh no, we must consider ALL possibilities no matter how ludicrous.

Old 08-24-2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medical Lab Guy View Post
???

You have a symptom of vertigo. You go to a doctor to see what is causing the vertigo. You get treated for the vertigo. End of story.

This drama about the vaccine is all on you. I am getting the sense that there is something more to it then simply have a common symptom. Your reaction to that symptom is way out of line to what ordinary people experience. I am sensing other encounters that you might have had with medical professionals that is causing conflicts and the mention of mental health might been brought up. I noticed that you used delusional in reference to others and an overall concern about the perception of mental health.

I don't know you personally but one needs to ask if this is really specific to vaccines or is it just your general personality.

Here's just one example and not saying you have it.

"Paranoid Personality Disorder
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is one of a group of conditions called eccentric personality disorders. People with PPD suffer from paranoia, an unrelenting mistrust and suspicion of others, even when there is no reason to be suspicious.

Studies estimate that PPD affects between 2.3% and 4.4% of the general population.

What are the symptoms of paranoid personality disorder?

People with PPD are always on guard, believing that others are constantly trying to demean, harm, or threaten them. These generally unfounded beliefs, as well as their habits of blame and distrust, interfere with their ability to form close or even workable relationships. People with this disorder:

Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
Have persistent suspicions, without reason, that their spouses or lovers are being unfaithful.
Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
Have difficulty relaxing.
Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others, especially those from different cultural groups."

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...ality-disorder

The only reason why I am going there is because your emphasis on the psychological aspects and not the medical aspects to the point of you not even going to the doctor for a medical diagnosis and already assuming a mental diagnosis.

Ordinary people would focus on the medical aspects of going to a doctor and getting a diagnosis. You already assume they are going to blame it on your mental state.

Something else going on there.
I am sorry I got you so scared. Now you are wondering if maybe the CDC isn't perfect. Oh heavens what then?

Old 08-24-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
But you did NOT get the mRNA vax, you got the J&J.
The J&J is also a genetic vaccine, and is genetically engineered. I got it because it isn't mRNA, but I knew there would still be a risk.

I really did not expect any lasting side effects though. My mind didn't conjure this up because I expected it.

Old 08-24-2021, 12:17 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
Yes, go to see a doctor to see if you can somehow get answers or relieve the pain, but go knowing that you won't get have any recourse if he/she is able to find something due to the vaccine (i.e. be able to file a lawsuit, get financial compensation, etc. from J&J). Let's keep up here people!
I agree that it's a good idea for the OP to see a doctor about ongoing dizziness, lightheadedness,nausea, to try and find causes of those symptoms and treatment for the management of the symptoms. But I doubt very seriously that any doctor would be able to show, or prove that the OP's symptoms are due to vaccinations or any other specific cause. Such an expectation is not realistic.

My mother, who died nearly two years ago, complained of dizziness and nausea for many years, they told her she maybe had Mennierre's disease ( messed up the spelling I'm sure, but it's an inner ear disorder). She was able to find relief by taking OTC
medication for motion sickness, as well as exercises to relieve her symptoms. I know of others who complain of balance problems due to dizziness who have been helped by simple exercises, or physical therapy.

Seems all too many people forget the simple adage that association does NOT always equal cause and effect.

Old 08-24-2021, 12:19 PM

726 posts, read 599,239 times
Too bad. I guess you just blew it then, getting that vaccine. Made a big fat mistake. No point in going to a doctor, no financial compensation for your suffering, little commiseration from people who are just completely fed up with crazies damaging life for the rest of us... but you are getting a lot of attention, so at least that's something! All the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness