Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 09:28 PM

1 posts, read 1,988 times

Advertisements

i'm so sorry to hear this but same thing has been happening to me and i checked for bedbugs and nothing, the bites itch really bad but i think its possible its spiders, i found one in the living room ceiling,what is effective for spiders if anyone knows?? i am going through a lot with the itching its really horrible, oh and i have pups so i don't know if maybe its fleas even thou my pups go on the wee wee pads and don't get walked a lot outside (i'm not a bad parent i just trained them this way due to problems on my knees)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2015, 10:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,933 times
i have been getting bit by something it feel like its from the inside out it bite me on the back of my legs and i can feel it bitting me is this a parasite inside my legs that doing this it only happens at night when i go to bed it keeps me up what the hell is this

Old 01-29-2016, 06:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,855 times
There is one spot on my outer thigh that feels like something is biting it or poking it with a needle for a minute or so. This happens while I am sitting on the couch with my laptop on my lap. Husband looks and all he sees is where I have scratched it. Putting peroxide on it stops the pain. I have cats, have they brought fleas or mites in the house, they are not scratching. I find it strange that the pain would only be one spot? No sign of broken veins etc on thigh. Help......

Old 01-29-2016, 06:38 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Sciatica?

Old 04-10-2016, 04:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,726 times
@95butterflies I have recently started having the exact same issue, including my partner not getting bit at all. My doctor could only say I was having an allergic reaction, but that it wasn't bed bugs. Bites are most common on my right foot but have also occured on my right shin and once on my hand. Cortisone cream helps, as does taking Zyrtec or Benadryl afterwards, but it's incredibly frustrating not knowing the cause.

Old 04-14-2016, 02:40 PM

50,796 posts, read 24,310,427 times
The picture of the hand is certainly NOT bed bugs. That looks more like when I had a spider bite at a hotel once.

Old 04-26-2016, 06:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,637 times
My boyfriend is getting bites all over he had them on his eye lid his arms back and ankles. He keeps saying he feels like he is getting bit but we can't find anything. We dont have any animals. It is driving him crazy I dont know what to do.

Old 08-07-2016, 02:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,490 times
im having the same problem. my partner hasno bites but i do! everywhere like mosquitos but no mosquitos in the house and I never leave

Old 09-20-2016, 12:26 PM

1 posts, read 1,392 times
I've been getting bit for like a month now and nobody else in the house is getting bit I'll check the bed for bed bugs we do not have any animals to have fleas I'm not sure what it is they itch so bad and it's like big welts I've tried everything nothing stops the itching and if they last for three four five days

Old 09-25-2016, 12:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,370 times
We took a recent trip to Florida for a week. After a week home we started to get bitten. It has been a week and I have bites on my neck, underarms, stomach and under breast. Their red raised bumps and swell some. We feared they were bedbugs. I've checked daily for signs and nothing. Had an exterminator come out and he found no signs as well. I saved a bug and he said it was not a bed bug. Thinks they are fleas, we've only found one. I'm frustrated and itchy!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness