Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:46 AM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,918 posts, read 6,784,224 times

Advertisements

Since he seems to be enjoying all the "gory" details about sex lives, maybe some people could recommend some good "movies" to rent for him....cough, cough ..... I think you know the kind.... He needs some at-home entertainment without his computer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2007, 09:48 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,795,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
Since he seems to be enjoying all the "gory" details about sex lives, maybe some people could recommend some good "movies" to rent for him....cough, cough ..... I think you know the kind.... He needs some at-home entertainment without his computer!
Hey, maybe he can find that kind of entertainment on his computer.
I have tons.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:56 AM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
Default He needs to get outside!

No, no, he has to get away from that computer and out of his room!! Into the humidity!! Or maybe into a dark, air-conditioned theatre with a nice X-rated movie. Besides, my guess is he has a large collection already on his computer. He needs to combine his interest in sex with getting outside and "mingling."

Actually, he might want to take a trip to Miami and look for some lusty women along the roadsides who "wink, wink" at him, and for a small amount of his Oil City money, he could have a loooooonnnnnggg night of "cuddling!"

Eeeewwww, just the thought of it......

Old 03-27-2007, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
No, no, he has to get away from that computer and out of his room!! Into the humidity!! Or maybe into a dark, air-conditioned theatre with a nice X-rated movie. Besides, my guess is he has a large collection already on his computer. He needs to combine his interest in sex with getting outside and "mingling."

Actually, he might want to take a trip to Miami and look for some lusty women along the roadsides who "wink, wink" at him, and for a small amount of his Oil City money, he could have a loooooonnnnnggg night of "cuddling!"

Eeeewwww, just the thought of it......
LMFAO
I said something in his stuffed animals thread about someone turning tricks for a stuffed teddy bear.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:20 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,116,943 times
If we are not careful, this thread will not only expire but get X-rated and then what would NAH do?

Old 03-27-2007, 01:23 PM

Well, he only responds back when he feels he can defend himself well.
He won't respond back when he knows he doesn't have a fighting chance... so if the thread were to "expire" then I suppose its no loss to him since he is ignoring all the advice and tips we give anyways

Old 03-27-2007, 01:25 PM

You are keen observer, poprocksncoke---I do believe NAH is hiding. Now, the question is from whom is he hiding, where is he hiding and with whom? Could he be having.....x?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
Well, he only responds back when he feels he can defend himself well.
He won't respond back when he knows he doesn't have a fighting chance... so if the thread were to "expire" then I suppose its no loss to him since he is ignoring all the advice and tips we give anyways

Old 03-27-2007, 01:28 PM

He's only secretly "hiding" because he's a voyeur -- want to bet he's peeked at these posts???

Come on out and show yourself, NAH! We know you're looking......

Old 03-27-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad View Post
You are keen observer, poprocksncoke---I do believe NAH is hiding. Now, the question is from whom is he hiding, where is he hiding and with whom? Could he be having.....x?

You shall burn for even thinking he might be... *gulp* mating.

So wait.. if you uhm, love yourself ( ) is it self-mating?!

What if you are a hermaphodite...OH OH OH

NAH, if you are a hermaphodite, can you have sex (ah, sorry MATE) with youself?? I mean.. you aren't spreading disease... its self contained!!!
It's BRILLIANT!!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 01:33 PM

If only we could put this all into a short story, or even a long story, I bet we could all make enough money to send NAH to Oil City with a car...! Is that hell?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness