Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 01:23 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,558,298 times

Advertisements

Don't Vaccinate Before You Educate...by Mayer Eisenstein

Another fear mongering physician with a website with 'things' for sale. I really can not believe that parents make their medical decisions based on such bs. THis man has no agenda right? He is only the MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF HOMEFIRST HEALTH SERVICES. He is board certified MEDICAL EXAMINER and is an attorney....

How about his online 'pharm store' or his 'webinars' or suppplements....What real doctor has an online store? One that wants nothing more then your money.

http://store.homefirst.com/

He also thinks mammograms are "mammoSCAMS"...REALLY? I think anyone with a slim margin of intelligence knows better then this total quack statement...

Worried about toxins in vaccines? What toxins and what exactly do they cause? Lets see some real data...no bunk bs from a person who puts toxins on herself to bleach her hair, puts toxins in her mouth to bleach her teeth, sprays herself with toxins to tan herself and has big ole toxic implants hanging from her chest... and people actually value her info??

It is stunning how informed people claim to be and side with complete idiots with completly wrong information...

Last edited by *Danielle*; 05-29-2009 at 01:42 PM..

Old 05-29-2009, 02:59 PM

830 posts, read 1,065,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
The old herd immunity thing. If enough people stop vaccinating there will be a rise in epidemics of diseases that have been preventable for ages.
The decline of epidemic diseases was due to cleaner living and sanitizing everything. Sewerage, clean water, etc. Once doctors especially surgeons figured out that they needed to sanitize themselves before surgery, these epidemics declined. How long to you think doctors have been washing their hands before surgery? 100 years? No, they started to wash their hands right about the time when the epidemics started to decline. Hmmmm, just a coincidence you say? Vaccines went into effect AFTER the decline of these epidemics. The decline had very little to do with vaccines.

Old 05-29-2009, 03:03 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,558,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel View Post
The decline of epidemic diseases was due to cleaner living and sanitizing everything. Sewerage, clean water, etc. Once doctors especially surgeons figured out that they needed to sanitize themselves before surgery, these epidemics declined. How long to you think doctors have been washing their hands before surgery? 100 years? No, they started to wash their hands right about the time when the epidemics started to decline. Hmmmm, just a coincidence you say? Vaccines went into effect AFTER the decline of these epidemics. The decline had very little to do with vaccines.

For you to even suggest that vaccines have no impact on decline of disease incidence is absurd. Do you really think the decline of HIB is due to physicians washing their hands? You need to educate yourself.

Old 05-29-2009, 03:36 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,239,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel View Post

You keep telling yourself that...

This argument is so lame its not even worth my time BUT....what in the name of all that is holy does surgeons washing hands have to do with smallpox,diptheria,pertussis, rubella, varicella, polio etc, etc...

Ask yourself what percentage of the population has contact with a surgeon at any given time, its infinitessimal. Surgeons are not and have never been the vectors of outbreaks....

Truly a ridiculous argument...

Old 05-29-2009, 03:39 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,239,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
For you to even suggest that vaccines have no impact on decline of disease incidence is absurd. Do you really think the decline of HIB is due to physicians washing their hands? You need to educate yourself.
Don't waste your time, some people truly live with their heads in the sand...willing to believe any outrageous theory no matter how nonsensical rather than decades of incontrovertible truth regarding the efficacy of vaccines...

Much easier to run around with a tin foil hat screaming conspiracy theories rather than learn same basic biology and immunology...

Old 05-29-2009, 04:26 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,231,539 times
Quote:

Another fear mongering physician with a website with 'things' for sale. I really can not believe that parents make their medical decisions based on such bs. THis man has no agenda right? He is only the MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF HOMEFIRST HEALTH SERVICES. He is board certified MEDICAL EXAMINER and is an attorney....

How about his online 'pharm store' or his 'webinars' or suppplements....What real doctor has an online store? One that wants nothing more then your money.

Homefirst®

He also thinks mammograms are "mammoSCAMS"...REALLY? I think anyone with a slim margin of intelligence knows better then this total quack statement...

Worried about toxins in vaccines? What toxins and what exactly do they cause? Lets see some real data...no bunk bs from a person who puts toxins on herself to bleach her hair, puts toxins in her mouth to bleach her teeth, sprays herself with toxins to tan herself and has big ole toxic implants hanging from her chest... and people actually value her info??

It is stunning how informed people claim to be and side with complete idiots with completly wrong information...

I know who he is thank you. He is a friend of mine whom I'd love for a doctor but my insurance doesn't cover it . His webinars are free by the way. His suppliments are not expensive at all when compared to the DRUGS he is replacing. His suppliments are about 1/10 the price of antibiotics/pharm/over the counter/vitamins to his patients.

And this doctor travels to many countries attending many seminars and conferences. I'm sure he knows a bit more than the "common" doctor. . . AND some of his patients DO vaccinate and he respects that choice

Old 05-29-2009, 07:27 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,498,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
I know who he is thank you. He is a friend of mine whom I'd love for a doctor but my insurance doesn't cover it . His webinars are free by the way. His suppliments are not expensive at all when compared to the DRUGS he is replacing. His suppliments are about 1/10 the price of antibiotics/pharm/over the counter/vitamins to his patients.

And this doctor travels to many countries attending many seminars and conferences. I'm sure he knows a bit more than the "common" doctor. . . AND some of his patients DO vaccinate and he respects that choice
I wounder why insurance doesn't cover him.

Old 05-29-2009, 08:08 PM

2,839 posts, read 9,988,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
Not every doctor participates with every insurance carrier. There is a doctor who I had heard great things about that I wanted to switch to, but alas, they don't take our insurance.

Old 05-29-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post

Public Aid. Illinois ALL Kids. That's the one I was saying I wanted to see but couldn't/wouldn't. That's why we are looking into insurance for JUST the baby.

He helps as much as he can as a FRIEND but he can't really give me medical advice so much since each of us has a primary md. He is "friends" with my physician and my daughter's is on a certain council with him but HE is much better.

I don't think he is considered an "alternative" md though he hasn't used his prescription tablet in years he says Funny thing, he has been thanked by HMO for how little the patients he does have see him. They are pretty healthy people. The md's our family have follow a few practices of his (vitamin d, home birth, midwives, DOs) but they don't have the same values as my family. Though they respect our views I VIEW this doctor in my eyes is the shiiiizzziiiittt

Old 05-29-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:

Homefirst®

He IS a doctor NOT just what you have listed above. You chose to only look at his online store. And if he doesn't write a script that costs you and/or the insurance company a crapload what else is he to do? He must have something for those that need it. So he has his own. He has a store that sells descent priced natural products and your doctor has a script pad or samples he must promote. What is the difference? Eisenstein is looking out for YOU and his products are SAFE and EFFECTIVE and have less side effects and cost less in the short and long run.

http://www.homefirst.com/dr-mayer-eisenstein.html (broken link)

http://www.homefirst.com/homefirst_vaccine_philosopy.html (broken link)

http://www.homefirst.com/

And if you don't view some of the ingredients in vaccines as toxins then we must live on a different planet and speak different languages and it is not worth it for either of us to attempt to communicate with the other.

Danielle, we both know where the other stands. Let it be at that. Neither of us is going to change the other's mind.

I think someone may have mentioned this already but to the OP: Jenny McCarthy is NOT anti-vaccine. She never was and doesn't plan to be. She would like to see less vaccines in a less amount of time in a "greener" way I do believe she has "cured" her son as well using NATURAL medicine. Man screws the kid up and nature is right there to pick up the pieces
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness