Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 09:37 PM

51 posts, read 88,069 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Girl Gets "Flu" Shot & Now Can Only Walk Backwards!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2009, 10:05 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,037 times
Yeah, extrordinary, but come on....

Old 10-26-2009, 10:48 PM

2,071 posts, read 6,696,707 times
Well! Right now we are in the Health posts. This is political for sure. There something huge coming, not sure what it is, but it doesn't appear positive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Wow, an email I sent to a radio personality made the national airwaves tonight, and yet no one has any comments to my two above, with many views. Pretty interesting.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:55 PM

187 posts, read 636,167 times
i think more people got ill,then we found out..they do not tell us the real numbers,in order not to make panic..a girl died hier around,elementary school..2 schools were closed..i am concerned...i do not trust this new vaccine,i do not want it for my child!i do not know,where from this virus came,but we will not found out for sure...
my familly and friends in europe insiste on us leaving the country,instead we are moving closer to Mexico. Usa is a target and everything is possible,it might be a terror background behind this virus..it is so sad,devastating,children died!something is wrong,very wrong,you should not die from a flu virus,this has to be soemthing more serious behind.

Last edited by Buburuza 1313; 10-27-2009 at 12:08 AM..

Old 10-27-2009, 12:16 AM

3,631 posts, read 10,234,990 times
i'm terrified.

except, not.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:19 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,963 times
The reason Obama delcared it a national emergency is so he can have total override powers on anything and get all sorts of laws passed while nobody is paying attention. America is going to get health care reform no matter what anybody votes now, and it will be passed while people are all screaming "OMG" running to shot clinics after 1,000 people died out of the 300 some odd million people in our country. Regular flu has still killed more people than H1N1 and that will continue throughout the year. And Obama himself doesn't believe it to be anything resembling an emergency...afterall he is deciding to not vaccinate his own daughters. Think about that one for a minute before turning the brain off and lining up for a vaccine. Here are two sample articles but you can find dozens more on the subject with one minute of research.

Obama’s Daughters Not Vaccinated For H1N1 » Right Pundits

Barack Obama Declares Swine Flu a National Emergency But Does Not Vaccinate his own Daughters | Scared Monkeys

Old 10-27-2009, 11:39 AM

502 posts, read 1,251,830 times
Has President Obama or Mrs. Obama publicly stated that they have not had their daughters vaccinated? If these ridiculous pundits truly have inside knowledge about the Obama girls' medical records, then that is a violation of HIPPA.

In many areas of the country, the vaccine is no longer being given to otherwise healthy children, and is temporarily being rationed to high-risk children and at risk adult populations.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:47 AM

3,223 posts, read 9,630,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heydade View Post
go ahead and take your chances. More flu vaccine for us all to go around in that case
U mean more flu* to go around, one sure way to get the flu is to get vaccinated.. by the end of the year there would be 5 billion vaccines for most of the world, if htat isn't hype i don't know what is. It's engineered and some of the most respected doctors are saying this, the ones Mod cut: inappropriate who can fight their way into mainstream media.

Obama still hasn't vaccinated his daughters saying it's not necessary and they're not available to them yet, he probably won't at all.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:11 PM

502 posts, read 1,251,830 times
I stand corrected. It appears that the WH Press Secretary has indeed stated that the Obama girls have not yet been vaccinated. He further stated that the girls do not meet the requirements for the currently rationed vaccine, i.e. they are healthy.

I don't think that you can deduce that the President is protecting his daughters from some unforeseen risk from the vaccine simply because he is following the same guidelines that the CDC and federal/state/local governments have asked of each of us....to prioritize those at high risk.

If he had had his girls vaccinated, he would be accused of "line jumping." I find it refreshing to have a President who does not abuse his access to privilege.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:15 PM

921 posts, read 1,132,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCInMyMind View Post
I stand corrected. It appears that the WH Press Secretary has indeed stated that the Obama girls have not yet been vaccinated. He further stated that the girls do not meet the requirements for the currently rationed vaccine, i.e. they are healthy.

I don't think that you can deduce that the President is protecting his daughters from some unforeseen risk from the vaccine simply because he is following the same guidelines that the CDC and federal/state/local governments have asked of each of us....to prioritize those at high risk.

If he had had his girls vaccinated, he would be accused of "line jumping." I find it refreshing to have a President who does not abuse his access to privilege.
I agree with you.

If he had his girls vaccinated, people would actually say that he was either "line jumping" or that "he's abusing his power".

This would give the non-supporters of Obama something to make a political media argument about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness