Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 08:09 PM

23 posts, read 43,270 times

Advertisements

Well this is a strange and curious and very doubtfull subject. Over history people have doubted themselves uncountless times. As I know many where in fact in denial because of theories, ideologies, problems, comfusion, contradictions & dis-conection with reality. Many of us today even doubt the potential of our mind. this makes us feel as if we want to give up what we worked hard and dear for. Well problems of the past are in fact the reason that even we as humans doubt our ultimate reality. Lets go to the year 1920 Hitler was arested for treason and establishing a military which was against the treaty of versaille. For five years he was in prison. He even wrote a book while in prison called Mein Kampf which we all remember even today. He himself doubted himself many times and became one of the worlds most dark minded yet influencial people till this day.

The second doubter in history I'll mention is Einstein he himself a great scientist but what about his school years? He himself failed math in college and even almost dropped out of school yet his theory of relativity became the center of todays science community. Einstein also had a dsisability known as ADHD where he intentionally couldn't focus "sometimes." Yet scientists deny he had any form of disability. Though everyone studied his brain and the answer was his brain was the normal size of everyone of us. He was a brilliant mind and he himself was like us. Anyone can be intelligent if you put your mind to it.

The third doubter was in fact Napolean Bonaparte he himself was known to have been a brilliant mind of military stategy yet he conquered many peoples. He even tried to conquer egypt yet he was a doubter and failed to obtain it. Another battle he failed was the famous military failure in waterloo russia where he ended up losing the same way hitler lost in World War 2 how can two leaders lose in the same battle against Russia? Well the fact goes that people who make mistakes in the future are doomed to repeat it.

The fourth doubter is known as Joann of Arc the famous french women who was part of a vision. Where the virgin mary came to her and told her how to bring peace to Europe and its unrest. She soon brought peace between the nations of France and Italy as well as others. Even though she doubted herself her doubting also lead to her downfall when she was renounced and called a heretic by the pope.

The fifth doubter is in the year 100 A.D constantine is his name. He was given a vision of a cross in the sun.....and he began to make his military he made his soldiers put crosses on there shilelds to show their Christian authority.. even though he won taking over rome he still doubted the religion of christianity....he did not convert till on his death bed...he demanded to be baptized in the name of the Jesus.....

The Sixth doubter is aproximately "king herod." the well known king of Jerusalem he was also the first, gentile Jewish King. He demanded that all the newborns of Isreal be slaughtered. Yet baby Jesus was preumably unharmed for he fled to egypt. Did king herod actually exist...their is proof if you know where the holy city stands for the discovery of herods tomb is quite marvelous....As back to his doubting he doubted that his kingdom would fall...his greed, hope, power, and faith lead to his downfall. As he began to try to make the Jews like him he made way for the second temple. Well the story goes that the second temple was prophecied in the gospel of mark yet some believe the gospel of mark was written later.
Many historians think that Herod's downfall began with his possessive love for his wife Mariamme. On a political expedition he visited the Roman ruler Octavian in Rhodes and feared for his life (he had previously sided with the defeated Marc Antony). He demanded that Mariamme be killed if he doesn't return alive, unable to bear the thought of another man with her. So his doubting of his love lead to his downfall.

The seventh and final doubter is Alexander the great he created an empire than lasted many years. He was loved by many different cultures even by his conquerers....Alexander the great is considered one of the flawless in battle yet when it came to goverment he was quite un-organized. He soon would doubt his own people as the Rise of the power of Rome would lead to his empires demise. The strange death of alexander the great is blankly unknown and he is considered to have died mysteriously and possibly of old age.... His only failed place to conquer was the conquest of India.....Which he was very aware of strange occurances and even paranormal happenings while in battle with india.
Including strange lights possibly UFO's and even mysterious terrain and weather. As much as I can say the basic reason I believe in the Ancient Alien theory is because of his attempt to Conquer India where he was unmatched by the gods.....While crossing the river of India he saw two silver shilds in the sky in triangular Formation.....As you think of this it is what modern UFO's seem to us....So maybe the insane of the world are Right and thank you & Ethroma Kadiha (coptic) bring peace

Last edited by randolph123; 09-10-2011 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 09-11-2011, 07:04 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,628,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph123 View Post
The third doubter was in fact Napolean Bonaparte. Another battle he failed was the famous military failure in waterloo russia where he ended up losing the same way hitler lost in World War 2 how can two leaders lose in the same battle against Russia?
Gee to think all this time i thought that waterloo was in Belgium and now i find out that it is in russia

Old 09-11-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Foot 3 View Post
Gee to think all this time i thought that waterloo was in Belgium and now i find out that it is in russia
Waterloo is in fact in Russia not in belgium by the way......To be exact you should look at maps and you will find waterloo russia now you've learned something geographic wise.........I recommend reading earlier maps so you can learn much of your history I also recommend war maps as well....Most people these days especially in america mainly the new generation barely know their geography so it's a great subject to come up with and belgium its not waterloo its really called"Walloon." really...I don't blame anyone for not knowing their geography even I mess up sometimes..Yet I know my war maps......Especially the napoleanic empire maps....

Old 09-11-2011, 09:36 AM

8,420 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Oh, there's more than just spelling errors in Randolph's post.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:04 AM

34,092 posts, read 83,000,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
The Battle of Waterloo was fought on Sunday 18 June 1815 near Waterloo in present-day Belgium, then part of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands. An Imperial French army under the command of Emperor Napoleon was defeated by combined armies of the Seventh Coalition, an Anglo-Allied army under the command of the Duke of Wellington combined with a Prussian army under the command of Gebhard von Blücher. It was the culminating battle of the Waterloo Campaign and Napoleon's last. The defeat at Waterloo put an end to Napoleon's rule as Emperor of the French and marked the end of his Hundred Days' return from exile.
source

hth

Old 09-11-2011, 10:55 AM

Well the information aren't that accurate anymore and you got this information from Wiki because the battle was lead from Waterloo which is river that leads to russia Wiki in fact has the wrong answer because during that time it was in fact russia territory sorry about my mistake now it's considered modern day belgium yet then it was russian territory.... Then so it is in fact belgium today...thanks for telling my mistake...It was part of Russia though now it isn't... Yet my other information is quite accurate yet don't trust WIKI it has inacurrate information that I wouldn't let a pig use. Wiki adds information that makes no sense and that never occured. Yet the story goes that Napolean lost to russia later in a surprising way...

The story goes that Napolean lead his troops in the cold weather. Soon the russian army practically burnt down their entire city which pretty got Napoleans army into thinking that "why would they burn down their own city?" well the facts go that shows that it was in fact a trap as the revolutionists I like to call. Russia began charging at Napoleans army this battle in Moscow was the very heart and soul that Napolean finally got defeated as resources began to dwindle his army did as well. Plus during the time Waterloo was in fact Russian Territory that Napolean had claim too during the time or at least he sought this territory as his own.......

Old 09-11-2011, 10:59 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,628,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph123 View Post
Waterloo is in fact in Russia not in belgium by the way......To be exact you should look at maps and you will find waterloo russia now you've learned something geographic wise.
I'm sure that the citizens of Waterloo, Belgium would be surprised to find out that they've been residing in Russia all this time .
Waterloo, Belgium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously randolph put down that bottle of glue

Old 09-11-2011, 11:10 AM

Smile It was a Territory to say the least...

Thats all it was.....a territory and thats where Napolean failed for the first, time then he tried to do a recreation and create a new military after he was exiled but he was soon defeated by Britain and the revolutionists....Yet the accuracy of where waterloo was is a big importance yet if you look at the history books waterloo was only the beginning and it lead to Russia where he soon was killed he also tried to poison himself as well....thats another story yet he failed to kill himself....

Old 09-11-2011, 11:56 AM

6,664 posts, read 30,620,536 times
Just remember that history is written by the victors.
If Hitler had won you would be reading how Churchill was the bad one.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:15 PM

34,092 posts, read 83,000,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
Just remember that history is written by the victors. If Hitler had won you would be reading how Churchill was the bad one.
Probably...
but I don't think even the Nazi's would be able to get away with moving a town 2000 miles.

Last edited by MrRational; 09-11-2011 at 12:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History