Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 11:56 AM

3 posts, read 2,697 times

Advertisements

As you all might know hitler and the rest of the nazis were in an alliance with the japanese during ww2.
The real reason for that was that hitler,himmler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis wanted to mix all germans with japanese people.

In his book mein kempf hitler famously wrote:
"The Japanese are the most "aryan" people in the world.
Unlike the Jews , every Japanese is 100% aryan, with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes.
If we want to ensure the survival of the aryan traits - a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes in our people we must mix with the Japanese, as they , unlike the despicable Jews, perfectly have these "aryan" physical traits.
After we exterminate all Jews, and win this war , me , himmler and geobles are personally going to make sure that every german woman will be impregnated with semen from the beautiful and aryan Japanese soldiers".

Of course the nazis and japanese lost the war so it never happened.

Old 02-10-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViniVinci View Post
As you all might know hitler and the rest of the nazis were in an alliance with the japanese during ww2.
The real reason for that was that hitler,himmler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis wanted to mix all germans with japanese people.

Unlike the Jews , every Japanese is 100% aryan, with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes.
If we want to ensure the survival of the aryan traits - a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes in our people we must mix with the Japanese, as they , unlike the despicable Jews, perfectly have these "aryan" physical traits.
After we exterminate all Jews, and win this war , me , himmler and geobles are personally going to make sure that every german woman will be impregnated with semen from the beautiful and aryan Japanese soldiers".

" hitler and himmler were noted for their speical admiration and reverance for the Japanese, whom they regarded as espeically "aryan".
hitler remarked in his speeche whom geobbles wrote him, that he read in front of members of the nazi party in berlin on December 15th 1939 :
" The Japanese are one of the most aryan people I have ever met.
The, japaense, unlike the jews, are all 2 meters tall,blonde,blue eyed, and have a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
We must incoroparate the Japaense genome into the german one a soon as possible.
If we will fail to do so, our race, the "aryan" race, is utterly doomed".

himmler devised a secret plan to extract semen from japaense soldiers , that will later be injected into the genitals of german women.
To hitler, and himmler's grave disappointment ,the plan who was codnamed " Project Tokyo " however never came into fruition with peral-harbor and the invlovement of the USA into the war.
"

Old 02-10-2017, 01:41 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
Sounds legit. All other allies of nazi Germany were full-blooded aryans according to their theories.

No, wait. Not a single one was.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:00 PM

2,023 posts, read 1,313,910 times
Quote:

What is your source for this, or did you just make it up?
I don't see anything like that in my English translation of Mein Kampf.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:03 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,812,975 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulsa View Post
What is your source for this, or did you just make it up?
I don't see anything like that in my English translation of Mein Kampf.
That would be because Hitler never wrote or said anything of the sort.

My question to the OP is this: how many user names are you going to keep creating in order to peddle this weird idea of yours?

Old 02-10-2017, 02:10 PM

2,023 posts, read 1,313,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
That would be because Hitler never wrote or said anything of the sort.

My question to the OP is this: how many user names are you going to keep creating in order to peddle this weird idea of yours?

Face-palm. I can't believe I fell for such an obvious troll post as this OP made.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:27 PM

902 posts, read 863,065 times
Blonde haired, blue eyed Japanese...? LOL!

Old 02-10-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campfires View Post
Blonde haired, blue eyed Japanese...? LOL!
This is what hitler and all the rest of the nazis thought.

They believed everyone in the word besides the jews - the japanese,the africans,the chinese, the arabs, the indians, the australian aboriganls all were blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical nose.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:51 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,412,065 times
I sense an imminent 'Not a Member' banning in three....two...one.....

Old 02-10-2017, 04:04 PM

5,725 posts, read 11,715,057 times
Yeah, this poster got banned for a similar post under a different name the other day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History