Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 10:52 AM

568 posts, read 1,131,702 times

Advertisements

For awhile there, I thought "robertrulez" made a return to the forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 03:52 PM

3,333 posts, read 9,187,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejamiller View Post
For awhile there, I thought "robertrulez" made a return to the forum.
Nah, we have WysiwygBomb.

Ronnie

Old 11-30-2011, 04:18 PM

Location: Where nothing ever grows. No rain or rivers flow, Texas
1,085 posts, read 1,584,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
Nah, we have WysiwygBomb.

Ronnie
dahellman, I justed posted about popeyes

Old 11-30-2011, 04:49 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,494,293 times
Default random posts aren't for eveyrbody..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350days View Post
This post reeks of racism and untruths. It's diverse. If you don't want diversity move to South Dakota!
Total fail. Dosen't fell too good, does it? You happen to live inside Houston city limits? Would explain a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJoyce View Post
Well said. Every state should be diverse. Some americans come from a distance land. Namely Britain.
Or South America, Asia, Africa...

Old 11-30-2011, 05:04 PM

3,283 posts, read 6,062,395 times
I once told a client the child they were caring for appeared to have Chigger bites. That did not end well no matter how much explanation i provided

Old 11-30-2011, 06:39 PM

18,146 posts, read 25,353,405 times
I think is hilarious that people are almost offended when somebody mentions "diversity" (FYI, opposite of "segregation")
Anybody that is against true diversity (people being different) is instantly a closed-minded person that only likes people like him/her.

BTW, diversity seems to be working very good in Texas.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:26 AM

150 posts, read 306,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
And your post reeks of an inability to decipher sarcastic jesting. if you don't want levity, move to Washington DC.
HR people are looking for serious information about the community. Humor has its place, but not on this board. It does seem that people are racially preoccupied sometimes on this board and some of the messages are disturbing. It seems you may need to work out your issues in therapy instead of trying to rally up people on the board with ridiculous nonsense what you call humor.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I think is hilarious that people are almost offended when somebody mentions "diversity" (FYI, opposite of "segregation")
Anybody that is against true diversity (people being different) is instantly a closed-minded person that only likes people like him/her.

BTW, diversity seems to be working very good in Texas.
It sure does. If it weren't for diversity how would most of the high tech jobs, medicine, and engineering jobs get filled in Texas? This is why people come here in the first place.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBomb View Post
dahellman, I justed posted about popeyes
You all are tasteless, inappropriate people.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:36 AM

3,333 posts, read 9,187,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionne7 View Post
HR people are looking for serious information about the community. Humor has its place, but not on this board. It does seem that people are racially preoccupied sometimes on this board and some of the messages are disturbing. It seems you may need to work out your issues in therapy instead of trying to rally up people on the board with ridiculous nonsense what you call humor.
That's about as lame a comment as I've seen on this board Dionne. It seems you need to consult a proctologist to have whatever is wedged in you removed instead of trying to rally up people on the board to ban levity.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: