Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thoughts on Houston...
Native of Houston and I like it 13 20.63%
Native of Houston and its ok 3 4.76%
Native of Houston and I dont like it 1 1.59%
Non-Native of Houston and I like it 27 42.86%
Non-Native of Houston and its ok 4 6.35%
Non-Native of Houston and I dont like it 4 6.35%
Intl Immigrant to Houston and I like it 4 6.35%
Intl Immigrant to Houston and its ok 2 3.17%
Intl Immigrant to Houston and I dont like it 1 1.59%
Lemme vote!!! 4 6.35%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:58 PM

8,376 posts, read 30,705,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerilla View Post
Not even close. Atlanta's music is basically crap rap. They have a guy from there named Soulja Boy, who raps about getting F's on his report card and making the teach "throw some d's on it". He's horrible.

Same guy who says Superman Dat... oh

Can't forget the classic Booty Meat. He's got all those underaged girls/future strippers on YouTube dancing that.

Well he is underage himself right?

Real quality music right there, very deep lyrics. Well, even the Houston rap scene basically sucks. Maybe it wouldn't suck so bad if I casually abused purple ''sizzurp.'' Sorry, not my drug of choice.

Early 90s rap/hardcore gangsta is where it's at.

2pac Lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 05:19 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,762,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused View Post
How about a "Native of Houston and I love it." And how about an " Illegal Immigrant and its awesome to live for free baby!!"
Then you would have tacked Houston down.
LOL, soooo true

Old 02-08-2008, 06:41 PM

2,703 posts, read 3,418,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstone View Post
Same guy who says Superman Dat... oh

Can't forget the classic Booty Meat. He's got all those underaged girls/future strippers on YouTube dancing that.

Well he is underage himself right?

Real quality music right there, very deep lyrics. Well, even the Houston rap scene basically sucks. Maybe it wouldn't suck so bad if I casually abused purple ''sizzurp.'' Sorry, not my drug of choice.

Early 90s rap/hardcore gangsta is where it's at.

2pac Lives.
You must not know a lot of Houston rap.

YouTube - Chamillionaire - Evening News

And a lot of the rappers like Trae and Z-Ro rap about their life and struggles. Not drugs. K-Rino is also another good Houston rapper.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:28 PM

492 posts, read 1,150,104 times
Default Undocumented immigrants work harder

usc619Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused
How about a "Native of Houston and I love it." And how about an " Illegal Immigrant and its awesome to live for free baby!!"
Then you would have tacked Houston down.

LOL, soooo true

Living for free!? Undocumented immigrants work harder ( sometimes harder as they tend to do physical labor) than lazy loser documented citizens who do not want to work, cannot compete, and who just want to whine. Look, first of all the American economic engine is run by cheap labor. It has always been that way and it will always will be that way. Looking into the short past, millions of Irish peasants (considered subhuman by the English) were brought in to build the water canals between Chicago and New York. In addition, tens of thousands of Chinese were brought in to build the railways, and millions of Africans brought in to work in whatever was needed. Today Millions of undocumented workers are allowed to work for businesses of all types without the gvt. moving a finger. Both the Democratic candidates, as well as the Republican front runner have already mentioned that they will be willing to give amnesty to the U-workers. One has to be mentally displaced to not be aware of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston