Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2018, 02:29 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,809,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Everyone knows that red will change to blue in the House, it's no big surprise. Given the fact that the President has an approval rating that's better than Obama's was in this part of his first term, I'm guessing the country feels fairly good about more jobs, less mobs and a great economy.
Thanks Obama! Trump started his presidency on third base as far as the economy is concerned. Obama was given a pile of poo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2018, 02:39 PM

1,743 posts, read 3,822,035 times
^^^Give me a break, now that is funny. Talk about living in a dream world. What a joke.

JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,908,523 times
Quote:
We aren't all Texans, there are millions of us who are in the state illegally therefore they're citizens of some other country and certainly not Texans. I'm very much biased against illegal immigrants, I don't see the issue with being biased against someone who is trying to take advantage of my country. I fought for this country and it's citizens for a number of years, I didn't fight to protect people who are here illegally and taking advantage of our nation.
It's always going to be hilarious to me when someone speaks this way of stolen land...

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdemo View Post
Thanks Obama! Trump started his presidency on third base as far as the economy is concerned. Obama was given a pile of poo.
It's pretty funny that President Obama spent 8 years in office but waited 2 years into President Trump's first term to start really getting things going in the right direction... he did claim that Donald Trump would never create the jobs that he's created and that Donald Trump would never achieve the GDP growth that he has, I guess Obama really is just the idiot that we all suspected he was.

It's even funnier that the left is attacking itself by insisting that today's booming economy actually isn't booming and that it's all President Trump's fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYWEIufMjUM

Either the economy is doing great or it's not, it can't be both.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:42 PM

8,351 posts, read 5,502,221 times
Quote:
Everyone knows that red will change to blue in the House, it's no big surprise. Given the fact that the President has an approval rating that's better than Obama's was in this part of his first term, I'm guessing the country feels fairly good about more jobs, less mobs and a great economy.
Quote:
Well, my plan tomorrow is to watch Steve Kornacki change a lot of red to a lot of blue. So we'll see how the country feels.
Lets just hold the tough talk and see what happens. If Trumps election should have taught us anything its that polls are relied on too much...

Old 11-05-2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
It's always going to be hilarious to me when someone speaks this way of stolen land...
Perhaps you should talk to your great Native American leader Elizabeth Warren to see how she wants to handle this grave transgression.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:44 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,809,398 times
Quote:
It's pretty funny that President Obama spent 8 years in office but waited 2 years into President Trump's first term to start really getting things going in the right direction... he did claim that Donald Trump would never create the jobs that he's created and that Donald Trump would never achieve the GDP growth that he has, I guess Obama really is just the idiot that we all suspected he was.

It's even funnier that the left is attacking itself by insisting that today's booming economy actually isn't booming and that it's all President Trump's fault.

Either the economy is doing great or it's not, it can't be both.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c0190f75a1f9

Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 PM

2,548 posts, read 4,054,486 times
Quote:
Perhaps you should talk to your great Native American leader Elizabeth Warren to see how she wants to handle this grave transgression.
That "How to be Classy Like Me!" course you took at Trump University is really paying off.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
If you're going to post some random link you might want to pick something that's based on up to date numbers since that's based on end of July, early August numbers and Trump has continued to destroy Obama's numbers, predictions and expectations since then. Your article agrees that Trump has done better than the CBO and Obama predicted in just about every category they point out. Wages are now rising and unemployment is even better than it was when that was written.

You're exceptional at proving other people right.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:54 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,908,523 times
Quote:
And you just keep showing me why American politics are a joke...

I don't give a damn about Elizabeth Warren and your narrow-minded ideals keep coming to the forefront. There are MORE issues to worry about than Mexicans getting their land back. Your personal boogie-men south of the border aren't even close to the biggest problem in America, whether you want to see that or not.

Last edited by JJG; 11-05-2018 at 03:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston