Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2008, 09:38 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,887,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaS1 View Post
You should be so lucky...
Yeah, cause we ALL know what conservative/republican leadership has done for this country the last 8 years, huh ?

Old 07-02-2008, 09:47 PM

759 posts, read 3,183,541 times
And we know what Bill & Hitlery Rotten Clinton did for us... Sold us to the Chinese the previous 8 years...trace where the 100M+ is coming from...Chinese business men and middle eastern business men...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureTexan View Post
Yeah, cause we ALL know what conservative/republican leadership has done for this country the last 8 years, huh ?

Old 07-02-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon7 View Post
And we know what Bill & Hitlery Rotten Clinton did for us... Sold us to the Chinese the previous 8 years...trace where the 100M+ is coming from...Chinese business men and middle eastern business men...
Atleast they kept the economy strong, We could all buy and keep our houses, and gas was less then $1.50/gallon...

I won't even go into the war.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:18 PM

213 posts, read 336,796 times
Quote:

Yes...kept your sorry a$$ safe from the terrorists that bill clinton was too busy under the desk to do anything about. I'll bet you're one of those people who think child rapists/murderers can be rehabilitated. Nothing a liberal like you does or says matters anyway because it's always untrue and totally twisted. I feel sorry for you. Hey...I think there's a train leaving for Canada any minute. Do America a favor and hop on.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:19 PM

213 posts, read 336,796 times
Default Love this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon7 View Post
Bill and Hitlery Rotten Clinton...I am so loving this, icon. Hilarious...and so true!

Old 07-02-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaS1 View Post
Yes...kept your sorry a$$ safe from the terrorists that bill clinton was too busy under the desk to do anything about. I'll bet you're one of those people who think child rapists/murderers can be rehabilitated. Nothing a liberal like you does or says matters anyway because it's always untrue and totally twisted. I feel sorry for you. Hey...I think there's a train leaving for Canada any minute. Do America a favor and hop on.
You know what happens when you ass-ume ?

The argument of terrorists is b.s. terrorists attacked NYC while Clinton was in office, That MUST have been Bush Sr's fault, right ?

I'm for capital punishment for murder. I don't think rapists should get the death penalty but I feel they should be in jail for life. Can they be re-habilitated ? I'm sure some could, I'm sure the majority probably could not.

You're pretty quick to tell me where I can go. Last time I checked we lived in a democracy. In a country where you're quick to defend your freedoms yet tell me I need to move to Canada because I don't share your opinion. No offense, but your argument of " If you don't like it, Leave it " is probably the most closed minded argument that can be used. I'll bet you're the same type of person that tells african-americans that if they don't like something " They can go back to Africa " right ?

Opps, I just pulled a page out of your book, I assumed.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:34 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,877,477 times
Quote:
Atleast they kept the economy strong, We could all buy and keep our houses, and gas was less then $1.50/gallon...

I won't even go into the war.
And Bush's tax cuts helped the economy recover after 9/11 and it was growing at record levels, but you liberals love to forget that. Notice that the economy started failing after the DemocRats took over Congress. Easy to blame Bush and the Republicans for everything the liberals screw up. Your leader's answer to high gas prices is to tax the oil companies more. They will only raise prices more to cover the added expence. But libs just love raising taxes. It's their answer to everything. Do you know the first tax cuts were by JFK? And yes the economy got better after those too. Raising taxes ruins the economy but who cares, you can just blame Bush.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:13 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,545,629 times
This has gone from a celebration of vigilantism to another offtopic political bitchfest. Beautiful. Somebody lock this already.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:33 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,399,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
This has gone from a celebration of vigilantism to another offtopic political bitchfest. Beautiful. Somebody lock this already.
Man, no kidding. I think dajammer is on vacay.

FutureTexan, I thought you were done with this thread? Well, at least you're keeping yourself busy over in the San Antonio forum. Remarkably similar topic, too!

Old 07-03-2008, 08:33 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,877,477 times
Ya know, you're right. Sorry for my contribution to that.

Back to the original subject, I still think what he did was possibly a little extreme but necessary. It also sends a message to criminals that there are those among us regular citizens that we are not going to sit by and wait until it's too late by the time the police get there. Cops do a great job but they just can't be there 24/7. Call it vigilantism or whatever, it sure worked this time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston