Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2007, 08:37 AM

35 posts, read 197,503 times

Advertisements

I live in Crosby. Baytown or Atascocita is closest to me. I have used Crosby Vet Clinic for years. Good people, but just not personal and compassionate enough for me. My animals are all older now. Just found out my oldest has the start of renal disease. I would like to find a vet in Highlands, Baytown, Atascocita, who is caring, compassionate to me and my small animals, clean, not hurried and crammed pack in the waiting room that it's nerve racking. Anyone have any suggestions. I have had a couple of people recommend Dr. Zahn in Highlands. I would appreciate any help.

I had to take my baby to a vet clinic in Conroe while staying with my mother. They were so nice and caring, and I had never been there before cause it was an emergency situation. They are the ones that discovered the problem through blood tests, which my home vet had never done. I think that was a wake up call.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2007, 08:08 AM

2 posts, read 6,994 times
I used Dr. Zahn years ago when I lived in Highlands. He is a very compassionate vet to both owner and pet.
Hope your pet is doing better soon.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:16 PM

1 posts, read 3,818 times
Default looking for new vet?

Dr Zahn in Highlands is wonderful. Have used him for several years. He is especially good with older dogs.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:15 AM

35 posts, read 197,503 times
I ended up going to Atascocita Animal Hospital off 1960 in Atascocita, near Lake Houston. I love it. Yes, they are pricey, but they are compassionate to both animal and person. They are very thorough in checking out everything. They also give an annual blood panel which checks a lot of things out. It's appt only, which is a plus. NEver have problems getting in. Very clean. We're very happy there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston