Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2010, 06:44 AM

1 posts, read 4,951 times

Advertisements

We are looking for a new home in the Katy area and found this development just north of Katy Mills (between I10 and Franz Rd) in Katy called Stonecrest. The builder is Gehan Homes. Any information about this development, the area, and builder would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 05:51 AM
cla

898 posts, read 3,309,285 times
I'm not familiar with Gehan homes, so I did a quick search on the internet and found this. You may want to do a little more research...

Some negative...

Gehan Homes @ Pissed Consumer

some positive

Gehan Homes - Feedback Wanted!

Old 03-15-2010, 10:44 AM

3 posts, read 15,096 times
Default Stonecrest Katy Gehan homes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico1111 View Post
We are looking for a new home in the Katy area and found this development just north of Katy Mills (between I10 and Franz Rd) in Katy called Stonecrest. The builder is Gehan Homes. Any information about this development, the area, and builder would be appreciated.

We live in Stonecrest! Wow! What a great location. and its all about location location location. We love it here! Easy Ih10 access to anywhere!
We have a Gehan home and it is beautiful! We have high ceilings with vaults and rounded corners with tile backsplash and tile in kitchen and bath and laundry room. we also have 75% brick! So many nice features and a very low price

If you are looking for an inexpensive home with quality you should definitely look at Stonecrest in Katy. I have lived in Cinco Ranch and other fine locations, but if you want to save money yet have a quality home, you should definitely consider this locations and this builder(Gehan)!

Old 03-15-2010, 01:02 PM

16 posts, read 52,091 times
Gehan is another KB home

Old 03-15-2010, 11:16 PM

3 posts, read 15,096 times
Gehan built a quality home for us. We have tile in the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry. We have a tiled shower stall and a whirlpool tub. We have full sized commodes with double sinks. Faux Granite Countertops. High ceilings with rounded corners. 3/4 Acme brick. Ceiling fans in all rooms. stainless steel appliances. Window blinds. Security system. Bricked front porch and double coach lights in front of garage which has a garage door opener. AND a fully sodded yard with privacy fence. The kitchen and baths have real wood cabinets AND are TALL 42inches! I dont know what sort of house they are building now, mine is 4 years old. We paid $117 for it on an end of the year builders closeout. My neighbor across the street has a large 2 story which she paid only $136 for it the same month we bought ours. Her home has the same features as mine and we both LOVE our Gehan homes and have never had one bit of trouble with them. The neighbor to the left of me has a Gehan which is 3 years old and she even has a covered patio with the same features as mine but paid a lot more for hers than we did, but her home is also quality and she has never had any problems with her home either.

Old 03-16-2010, 04:54 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,765,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lstyles9 View Post
Gehan is another KB home
Great contribution, keep it coming
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston