Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 05:58 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,246 times

Advertisements

From Ted Hayes:

Quote:
Hey American Patriots, Tune into www.RepatriotRadio.com today, Wednesday July 7th participate with me on America's Black Shield Talk Show, between 3:00PM - 4:00PM discussing topics such as the SB 1070 Civil Rights Showdown events of July 30th,31st & August 1st; Voter intimidation by New Black Panther racist group; the future of the 14th Amendment and Anchorism; etc. Please alert everyone that you know to join us.
Welcome To My Site - TedHayes.US

I love this man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 06:57 AM

364 posts, read 244,592 times
kele speak tha truth
i met ted at a tea party rally
he tha man

Old 07-07-2010, 09:21 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
From Ted Hayes:

Welcome To My Site - TedHayes.US

I love this man.
Kele, you’re just chock-full of goodies. Thanks! I’m sure it will be interesting.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:19 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,672,207 times
that guy is a looney. his homeless advocacy work in LA was ... honorable.
but hes been off his rocker for a while. particularly with regards to islam and muslim peoples.
his immigration views are pretty silly as well. he believes that homeless people in LA (who according to him are mostly black) are in said societal position because of illigeal immigration. anyone whos worked with the homeless knows that larger issues of mental health and substance abuse affect the homeless population more than illegals.
hes a hot head. cant control himself. he intentionally shoved someone at a leimert park rally.
hes not the poster boy you would want for the movement.
most people prop him up as their leader, because he is not like most anti illegals. meaning he is BLACK.

oh and i wonder how many would consider his CBA group "tribalistic" (or whatever cute words are thrown around here)

Last edited by the one; 07-07-2010 at 01:27 PM..

Old 07-07-2010, 01:27 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,237,375 times
If even 1 US citizen white, black hispanic or Asian is displaced or out of work due to illegals then the man has a valid point.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:18 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
but hes been off his rocker for a while. particularly with regards to islam and muslim peoples.
his immigration views are pretty silly as well. he believes that homeless people in LA (who according to him are mostly black) are in said societal position because of illigeal immigration. anyone whos worked with the homeless knows that larger issues of mental health and substance abuse affect the homeless population more than illegals.
hes a hot head. cant control himself. he intentionally shoved someone at a leimert park rally.
most people prop him up as their leader, because he is not like most anti illegals. meaning he is BLACK.

oh and i wonder how many would consider his CBA group "tribalistic" (or whatever cute words are thrown around here)
There are plenty of BLACK citizens who oppose illegal immigration. Make no mistake. He is not a “loony” simply because he opposes this illegal invasion. If so, the majority of U.S. citizens are loonies.

And yes, millions have been displaced due to illegal immigration. Why would blacks be the exception?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:50 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,467,427 times
I'm tuning in, streaming it at my desk.... (with earphones on).

Old 07-07-2010, 02:56 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

I've known Ted for going on five years. He is absolutely NOT looney, nor is he a hot head.

And I was at Leimert Park. Ted didn't shove anyone. I have first hand knowledge, i.e.; standing right there when the arrests happened. I know what went on behind the scenes and what kind of deal had to be made to get the rest of us (the ones with the PERMIT) out of there safely.

Having spent time with Ted as well as CAB (not CBA) I can say with certainty that your speculation regarding the number of Black Americans who are completely against illegal immigration and understand the devastating effect it has had on the Black community is WAAAAAYYYYY off base. The numbers are much larger than you, or any other illegal alien apologist understand.

Just ask a Black person how they feel about the hijacking of the Civil Rights Movement by illegal aliens and see how sympathetic they really are......

BTW...To all interested parties: I feel pretty certain that the time is 3:00 Pacific.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:54 PM

the head of choose black america (hayes) wanted to force an apology from the mexican governemt for the fact that miss america was booed at the miss universe pageant. ya real sane.

he wanted the LA city council to pass a resolution demanding muslim leaders denounce acts of terrorism. totally reasonable.

this guy is a nut.
not the poster child you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
There are plenty of BLACK citizens who oppose illegal immigration. Make no mistake. He is not a “loony” simply because he opposes this illegal invasion. If so, the majority of U.S. citizens are loonies.

And yes, millions have been displaced due to illegal immigration. Why would blacks be the exception?

Old 07-07-2010, 07:01 PM

not a hot head? he himself apologized for his actions. why would he unless he felt he acted wrongly?
also, Hayes, the leader of Choose Black America, was arrested. im sure it was for no reason right? there was an incident (for which he apologized)

and the amount of ati illegal protesters at leimert was sorry.

further, i think you misunderstood my point. look at the AI movement. it is very strategic to pick latino or black or asian persons as the face of the movement. that essentially says "see, it aint just whites! we cant be racist against our own."

people think hayes is a good face, but he is not. thats like having a tribalistic person heading a org named CWA, "choose white america"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I've known Ted for going on five years. He is absolutely NOT looney, nor is he a hot head.

And I was at Leimert Park. Ted didn't shove anyone. I have first hand knowledge, i.e.; standing right there when the arrests happened. I know what went on behind the scenes and what kind of deal had to be made to get the rest of us (the ones with the PERMIT) out of there safely.

Having spent time with Ted as well as CAB (not CBA) I can say with certainty that your speculation regarding the number of Black Americans who are completely against illegal immigration and understand the devastating effect it has had on the Black community is WAAAAAYYYYY off base. The numbers are much larger than you, or any other illegal alien apologist understand.

Just ask a Black person how they feel about the hijacking of the Civil Rights Movement by illegal aliens and see how sympathetic they really are......

BTW...To all interested parties: I feel pretty certain that the time is 3:00 Pacific.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration