Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 11:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,493,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyPatriot View Post
You don't even know what you're saying here. This is clearly an issue that must be addressed the proper way. Last time I checked, we were still a sovereign nation.

Yeah a lot of good that has gotten us. What Countries ever come to our Rescue. And just what is the proper way, an invitation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2010, 11:11 PM

61,255 posts, read 87,656,228 times
with enough white guilt anything is possible.
imagine--- a country attempting to control immigration. what is their land doing under our feet.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:27 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,493,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Oh he will fight for us but not in support. He wants to be The Man for real and has worked his way much farther than I ever thought he could even with the Congress we have. We will stop him and Pelosi - Reid before they take over completely.

Seems they alreaedy have. What support i never hear or see any from this President, seems to always be making excuses for us. Seems to have the Media in his back-pocket, Big Corporations, and has no problems with spend, spend spend, i thought he was going to be not about spending, remember. He was going to be that different President, that People so wanted, well people you got him, got your wish, and he ain't bringing no Hope and No Change, the only hope we have now, is to vote him, ciao ciao.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:49 AM

387 posts, read 534,214 times
Why? It's federal law.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:09 AM

1,013 posts, read 913,565 times
Quote:
7 Latin American nations ask court to join Mexico in filing against Arizona immigration law | StarTribune.com[/url] Looks like entire South America wants us to go down. This must stop - and it must stop NOW. The Government needs to get out there and defend Americans, not foreigners. I am so sick and tired of it. I am pretty sure that Obama and Hillary just won't give a damn about this. American laws, American integrety, and most importantly Americans are under attack here. What do you think our foreign policy should look like? What should be our response? Should this have consequences for those countries? I think we need to impose trade embargos. Somebody needs to stand up for us. How dare they!
WTH is wrong with asking people for ID. We citizens are forced to PAY for an ID at DMVs and now it makes illegal immigrants exempted from it? Anyway have no problem with this law. They want to fight terrorism yes then do this idiots in Washington.

Fine make a general law which states its not only certain groups but targets all, cannot say its racial profile if it targets all, yep even the celebrities, or are the judges so stupid. Wait I mean corrupt. The case should have been thrown out into the many gold digger cases as frivolous.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:19 AM

507 posts, read 881,174 times
Quote:
You don't even know what you're saying here. This is clearly an issue that must be addressed the proper way. Last time I checked, we were still a sovereign nation.
Right you are,"One nation under Wall Street" .

Old 07-20-2010, 06:58 AM

364 posts, read 498,126 times
Quote:

7 Latin American nations ask court to join Mexico in filing against Arizona immigration law | StarTribune.com
(http://www.startribune.com/nation/98780004.html - broken link) Looks like entire South America wants us to go down. This must stop - and it must stop NOW. The Government needs to get out there and defend Americans, not foreigners. I am so sick and tired of it. I am pretty sure that Obama and Hillary just won't give a damn about this. American laws, American integrety, and most importantly Americans are under attack here. What do you think our foreign policy should look like? What should be our response? Should this have consequences for those countries? I think we need to impose trade embargos. Somebody needs to stand up for us. How dare they!
Bolivia, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Peru nor Mexico are party to the lawsuit.

The headline of the article is misleading. They have filed to join the amicus brief of Mexico.

Again, none of these countries are party to the DOJ suit.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:59 AM

216 posts, read 235,050 times
Originally Posted by odanny
This thread is further proof of the Dumbing Down of America.

Quote:
Let's see, China owns us by the great debts we have, latin americans own us through their masses that have invaded us. darn right something has to change. its to the point you can't get blood out of a rock.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration