Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2010, 04:49 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,311,778 times

Advertisements

Can We Denounce Citizenship & Become Illegal Aliens? - Constituents Write to Senators - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2010, 04:57 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,853,951 times
I think they mean "renounce", denounce is what most of us taxpayers feel like doing to our Hispandering politicians, elected officials and the MSM.

The letter may have been ironic but the article was really just one more excuse to tell us all what a "hard life" these illegal invaders have to bear. If life here is that hard then leave and go back where you came from - simple really.

Last edited by Opyelie; 09-23-2010 at 05:10 PM..

Old 09-23-2010, 06:48 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,311,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
I think they mean "renounce", denounce is what most of us taxpayers feel like doing to our Hispandering politicians, elected officials and the MSM.

The letter may have been ironic but the article was really just one more excuse to tell us all what a "hard life" these illegal invaders have to bear. If life here is that hard then leave and go back where you came from - simple really.
Yep. I agree. That's what I thought about the article part.

Old 09-28-2010, 07:56 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,250,053 times
The letter requesting the process to renounce citizenship was half correct.

What it failed to mention was that U.S. citizenship is not synonymous with American nationality.

Citizenship is a political liberty.
Nationality is a characteristic of birth and parentage.

A Canadian national can become a naturalized U.S. citizen.
Likewise, an American national can renounce his U.S. citizenship, while retaining his nationality.

Now, I won't ruin the surprise, but if you check your local, state and federal laws about those "rare" creatures known as American nationals, free inhabitants, sovereign people domiciled upon private property within the borders of the United States of America, you, too, may wish to consider renunciation.

CAVEAT - have a domicile BEFORE you expatriate!
(NO, a legal residence is NOT a domicile...)

Old 09-28-2010, 09:26 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,151,696 times
Friend........Go to the ER and tell them you are an illegal alien and SEE HOW FAST THEY RACIALLY PROFILE YOU . You WILL prove who you are..the illegals dont have to

Old 09-29-2010, 02:33 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,853,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Friend........Go to the ER and tell them you are an illegal alien and SEE HOW FAST THEY RACIALLY PROFILE YOU . You WILL prove who you are..the illegals dont have to
Okay - so I'm a blue eyed red-headed Aussie and I let my gc expire - can I be an illegal alien then and get all the freebies or am I excluded because I happen to ONLY speak english (well Aussie, but you know)?

Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,842,119 times
Denounce Citizenship? Why Denounce? One can denouce one's citizenship and leave the country in protest, but why would one denouce citizenship and stay here...that's just stupid.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:50 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,978,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Okay - so I'm a blue eyed red-headed Aussie and I let my gc expire - can I be an illegal alien then and get all the freebies or am I excluded because I happen to ONLY speak english (well Aussie, but you know)?
Well as you know, if you have white skin or a European last name (except Spanish), liberals hate you, even the white ones

Old 10-02-2010, 10:41 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,250,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Denounce Citizenship? Why Denounce? One can denouce one's citizenship and leave the country in protest, but why would one denouce citizenship and stay here...that's just stupid.
That's what "they" want you to believe.

Do not look behind the curtain, little girl, we are the great and powerful ... uh ... what are WE?

Check out :
https://www.pcip.gov/PreExistingConditionPlan_EnrollmentForm_082310_508 .pdf (broken link)
Page 1, Sec. 3.
Look for the noncitizen national of the United States...
Note, that they do not ask for a SSN.
But U.S. citizens MUST provide one.

FYI - a citizen, by definition, is a subject.
In American law, the people (not the citizens) are the sovereigns.
So surrendering citizenship in order to return to sovereign national status is "not stupid".

{P.S. - there is no such thing as a "sovereign citizen". That's an oxymoron. No different than a vegetarian cannibal.}

Old 10-06-2010, 01:49 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,842,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
That's what "they" want you to believe.

Do not look behind the curtain, little girl, we are the great and powerful ... uh ... what are WE?

Check out :
https://www.pcip.gov/PreExistingConditionPlan_EnrollmentForm_082310_508 .pdf (broken link)
Page 1, Sec. 3.
Look for the noncitizen national of the United States...
Note, that they do not ask for a SSN.
But U.S. citizens MUST provide one.

FYI - a citizen, by definition, is a subject.
In American law, the people (not the citizens) are the sovereigns.
So surrendering citizenship in order to return to sovereign national status is "not stupid".

{P.S. - there is no such thing as a "sovereign citizen". That's an oxymoron. No different than a vegetarian cannibal.}
that is true...if that were the question. It was not.

The implication was that "illegal" renouce America but enjoy all the benefits, by which the poster stated we-as Americans- could do the same.(please go back and re-read previous posts, please).

so although your post was technically correct, it missed the mark and was not on topic/point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration