Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2011, 09:46 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

These people really think the Congress will pass the Dream Act that Turban Durbin is so much in favor of. I might include Ron Paul as a supporter of the act, also.

Well, anyway you can see their little demonstration that looks so much like a labor demonstration and hear the voice of the chant leader being louder than they are. Also, notice that their signs have dropped the one word that really describes these young people. Illegal is the word.

Immigration Protestors Storm the RNC Headquarters, Demand GOP Policy Changes | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 09:56 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
They're making friends wherever they go.

Couldn't have picked a better group on the Hill to make their point.

Old 07-01-2011, 01:21 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
You call that an "attack"? It certainly looked more peaceful than the Republican "Brooks Brothers Riot" in Florida - that sham protest that was organized by Republicans during the Florida recount in 2000.

Brooks Brothers riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-01-2011, 02:11 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I might include Ron Paul as a supporter of the act, also.
I do not have to tell anyone that they have to watch what you post, your reputation typing untruths is widely known. Paul voted against the dream act and his stance is:
Quote:
Representative Ron Paul does not approve of amnesty for illegal aliens and has worked against it.
Representative Ron Paul has voted against giving illegal aliens further rewards and other incentives to come such as in-state tuition, educational benefits, welfare and health care services.
Rep. Ronald E. Paul (R-TX) | DREAM Act Portal

Old 07-01-2011, 12:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I do not have to tell anyone that they have to watch what you post, your reputation typing untruths is widely known. Paul voted against the dream act and his stance is:

Rep. Ronald E. Paul (R-TX) | DREAM Act Portal
Well you want him to get a nomination that I just don't. There are several important things I don't agree with him about so maybe I will apologize for this one and look for some more for you.

BTW, can you list some of the other things I have said that were untrue with proof of same?

Old 07-01-2011, 01:58 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
By voting for Democratic Party candidates, they are voting for a type of government more like the ones most Latinos fled. Take the Mexican example. The Democratic Party is, in most important ways, an American version of the PRI. For 70 years, the PRI governed Mexico and brought its economy to its knees because of vast government spending, the squashing of individual initiative, a bloated bureaucracy, unsustainable debt and the subsequent devaluing of the Mexican peso.

Americans have been very generous, but you can't be generous with people who hate this country and want to milk the system by entering illegally.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:07 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
You call that an "attack"? It certainly looked more peaceful than the Republican "Brooks Brothers Riot" in Florida - that sham protest that was organized by Republicans during the Florida recount in 2000.

Brooks Brothers riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wow 11 years ago? Is that the best you can do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration