Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 07:34 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,335,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Does Mexico have a border wall, much less an electric fence, on its own Southern border?...
Yes, aren't they building a wall along their southern border to keep the Guatamalans out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 07:34 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,853,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It’s time for you to accept the fact that the U.S. has a right to dictate our immigration laws, including which countries are eligible for waivers. Sorry, but Mexico is excluded. The purpose of the fence is to prevent illegal entry. Your suggestion involves treatment of people who are already here, which is certainly not the same. We are not going to prod people like cattle. Get a grip!
Foreign National spouses of U.S. citizens are entering the United States illegally by the non-immigrant Visa Waiver Program...

It is alright to jolt those attempting to cross the Southern border illegally, but not for misrepresentation under non-immigrant visas or programs?...

Of course they are ¨people¨, what are Mexicans and Latinos?...

Old 10-17-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, aren't they building a wall along their southern border to keep the Guatamalans out?
No...

And they don´t have an electric fence to be ¨hypocrites¨...

Old 10-17-2011, 07:39 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,248,185 times
Quote:
No...

And they don´t have an electric fence to be ¨hypocrites¨...
Do they have cattle prods? Tasers? ah how about rubber hoses?
I saw a rubber hose used on a purse snatcher in the Filipines. I confess I was entertained. Little scum bag tried snatching an old ladies bag. How would think she would hold on so tight. Then locals grabbed him and the polce came. Then came the beat down before being taken away. No doubt the snatcher was reconsidering his decision to snatch purses that day. LOL

Old 10-17-2011, 07:40 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,583,589 times
Quote:
Foreign National spouses of U.S. citizens are entering the United States illegally by the non-immigrant Visa Waiver Program...

It is alright to jolt those attempting to cross the Southern border illegally, but not for misrepresentation under non-immigrant visas or programs?...

Of course they are ¨people¨, what are Mexicans and Latinos?...
Why stop at prodding? Why not just brand them with a big “I” for illegal? Do you seriously not realize the absurdity of your suggestion?

Old 10-17-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
IBMMUSEUM I volunteer to prod suspected VISA frauders. I would like a badge and a uniform too. I'll provide my own firearm. I prefer my trusty 1911 in 45 acp. Can i wear sunglasses too?
No firearm needed, unless the fraudsters become unruly...

Really, we are to the point where this is not considered a joke, and I am wondering why we can´t use electric cattle prods in places where an electric border fence can´t be constructed...

And as you say, we already have had that technology for some time...

Illegal entrants are more than what is happening on our Southern border...

Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,583,589 times
Quote:
Do they have cattle prods? Tasers? ah how about rubber hoses?
I saw a rubber hose used on a purse snatcher in the Filipines. I confess I was entertained. Little scum bag tried snatching an old ladies bag. How would think she would hold on so tight. Then locals grabbed him and the polce came. Then came the beat down before being taken away. No doubt the snatcher was reconsidering his decision to snatch purses that day. LOL
Now, I’ll drink to that.

I once witnessed an elderly lady getting mugged by a scumbag. He knocked her down on the ground. Oh, how I wish I could have run over him with my car. What a disgusting sight.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:45 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,248,185 times
Quote:
No firearm needed, unless the fraudsters become unruly...

Really, we are to the point where this is not considered a joke, and I am wondering why we can´t use electric cattle prods in places where an electric border fence can´t be constructed...

And as you say, we already have had that technology for some time...

Illegal entrants are more than what is happening on our Southern border...
Agreed.
pepper spray any who make the attempt.
Excuse me sir may I see your VISA?
No speak english.
Hmmmmm pepper spray and possible cattle prod.
Would be frauders would see this and say ahhhhhhhhhhh Mexico is looking pretty good from here. LOL

Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,335,879 times
Quote:
No, you said:

Misrepresentational visa fraud is entering the United States illegally...
Again, in case you forgot Cain is talking about an electrified fence/wall and what will happen to "anyone" who tries to get over it. But of course you spin it off in another direction. That doesn't change the fact that all illegal entrants whether they scale a wall or commit visa fraud should be viewed as possible threats to our country. I don't know how to make it any clearer for you to understand.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Agreed.
pepper spray any who make the attempt.
Excuse me sir may I see your VISA?
No speak english.
Hmmmmm pepper spray and possible cattle prod.
Would be frauders would see this and say ahhhhhhhhhhh Mexico is looking pretty good from here. LOL
Illegal entrants may know English, it might even be their native tongue...

I sense that you are still not taking me seriously...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration