Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2012, 11:46 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,829,777 times

Advertisements

ICE refuses to deport illegal aliens who were arrested after disrupting a NC legislative session:

Breitbart.tv » ‘Undocumented And Unafraid’ ICE Won’t Deport Illegal Aliens Who Shouted Down NC Democracy

More signs of this administration's amnesty policy in action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 11:52 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,521,481 times
Yes.

The borders are as unenforced as they can possibly be. The other day a gang member involved in a gang shootout made it over the border even with an injured leg. That's how very porous the borders are.

Well we're now providing him nothing but the best and freest medical care for his injuries.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:24 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,730,461 times
Undocumented and Unafraid? What nerve these ingrates have. Gee, I wonder how many pints of blood I would need replaced if I went to any one of their countries and disrupted a government meetings.

I'm sure if I was smirking and smiling like those illegals, the police would beat those smirks right off of my face and provided I lived, I would be made to feel very afraid. The longer they are allowed to stay, the more disrespect, emboldened and obnoxiously defiant they become.

It's way past time for a revolution in this country. The clock is ticking . . .

Old 03-03-2012, 03:52 PM

98 posts, read 95,063 times
Yeah the most disrespectful thing an illegal alien foreigner can do is refuse to leave, say that "I'm American", and violate are laws and act like there participating in civil rights protest. How disrespectful is comparing their illegal status to what happened to African AMERICANS who were enslaved, freed, then lynched and had their right to vote blocked for a century.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:12 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,462,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet~d View Post
Yeah the most disrespectful thing an illegal alien foreigner can do is refuse to leave, say that "I'm American", and violate are laws and act like there participating in civil rights protest. How disrespectful is comparing their illegal status to what happened to African AMERICANS who were enslaved, freed, then lynched and had their right to vote blocked for a century.
What the heck does this have to do with so called African Americans? This was and is about illegal people in our country.
By so called I mean I am sick of black people using that title. You are either American or not. There is no point in putting a historical definition before American. I don't go around saying I am German American. I was born here as were my parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on.
Who cares where your ancestors are from? I sure don't.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:38 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,846,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet~d View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dober1 View Post
What the heck does this have to do with so called African Americans? This was and is about illegal people in our country.
By so called I mean I am sick of black people using that title. You are either American or not. There is no point in putting a historical definition before American. I don't go around saying I am German American. I was born here as were my parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on.
Dober1: please cool down, man. I DON'T think sweet d was trying to be disrespectful. Different words you and her used but the same thing: illegal aliens DON'T have respect for the US.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:03 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,462,575 times
I'm cool or so I think.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:44 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,521,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dober1 View Post
It does matter when illegals insist that they are just like the slaves who were brought here against their will and are demanding their "racial" rights.

The illegals are here precisely because they won't work to improve their own countries. They come here illegally because they're cowards who really dont' care what becomes of their countries or the children they abandoned to come here.

Instead of having their own Civil Rights Movement and doing something positive for their countries, they take the easy way out which is to insist on their right to break the laws of the USA and their right to food stamps, and all sorts of government handouts they have no business taking.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:22 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,730,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It does matter when illegals insist that they are just like the slaves who were brought here against their will and are demanding their "racial" rights.

The illegals are here precisely because they won't work to improve their own countries. They come here illegally because they're cowards who really dont' care what becomes of their countries or the children they abandoned to come here.

Instead of having their own Civil Rights Movement and doing something positive for their countries, they take the easy way out which is to insist on their right to break the laws of the USA and their right to food stamps, and all sorts of government handouts they have no business taking.
Well stated. Sorry I can't rep you yet

Old 03-06-2012, 02:25 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,395,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Undocumented and Unafraid? What nerve these ingrates have. Gee, I wonder how many pints of blood I would need replaced if I went to any one of their countries and disrupted a government meetings.

I'm sure if I was smirking and smiling like those illegals, the police would beat those smirks right off of my face and provided I lived, I would be made to feel very afraid. The longer they are allowed to stay, the more disrespect, emboldened and obnoxiously defiant they become.

It's way past time for a revolution in this country. The clock is ticking . . .
I feel the same as you do, as well as other very concern citizens of this Country. However as long as we have people in power who turn a blinds eye to the true nature of what is happening in this Country, due to illegals, is just unjust and not right, and very wrong, to all those who believe in coming to this Country, by the right means.
Do not expect under Obama's watch, anything to change, because with this administration clearly, nothing will change. Oh i take that back, he may throw at you those who will fall for it, something great he will do deport illegals, but all lies. And things on the border have never looked better, blah blah blah, such garbage.and i for one am very pissed about this situation, with friends, and family memebers who are concern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration