Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 12:10 PM

50,308 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Im curious, who are you calling "Refugee's" ??? You can't possibly be refurring any of the 12 million illegal
scumbags that have invaded our country can you ??
Refugee, ha.

The biggest abuser of II is Mexico. Mexico is not a poor Country. If you grow up there and are poor you know what you are getting into. I find it ridiculous someone can be born into a poor family, skip out school, knock up someone or start having multiple kids when they can't find work then sneak over here and try to claim refugee status. Absurd! I view it as millions of scam artists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 12:26 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Here we go again.

This politician cares for nothing more than increasing hispanic #'s via illegal immigration.
I think luis has drunk too much kool aid.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:16 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Note to liberals: The GOP will control the House in an Obama second term. He can talk about it until he's blue in the face, but unless the House GOP goes along, he's got ZILCH! What is it about this simple concept that you folks don't quite understand?

Old 09-28-2012, 02:20 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I think luis has drunk too much kool aid.
I think that Gutierrez created the kool-aid and he has Obama and the ethnocentrics drinking it.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:10 PM

5 posts, read 3,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I think Luis will have a rude awakening. He's dreaming if he thinks Congress will pass amnesty. Obama damn sure can't issue an EO to make it happen. He may have bypassed Congress for DACA, but that's a limited program, granted solely to secure the Hispanic vote. Also, due to specious propaganda, many citizens support DACA, unlike mass amnesty, which the majority of citizens oppose. If re-elected, Obama said he would "try" again. I think we all know what that means. Plus, I doubt he would want the devastating results of another failed amnesty to be his legacy.
What does DACA stand for?

Old 09-28-2012, 08:56 PM

3,718 posts, read 5,697,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomspider View Post
What does DACA stand for?
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

Old 09-28-2012, 10:42 PM

98 posts, read 95,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Im curious, who are you calling "Refugee's" ??? You can't possibly be refurring any of the 12 million illegal
scumbags that have invaded our country can you ??
yeah i posted that in the wrong thread. that's why it sounds so weird and out of place.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:10 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
It's amazing how illegals and their supporters refuse to accept responsiblity for their criminal actions and refuse to acknowledge what they are. The delusions of grandier are incredible aren't they?

You know what it is freking amazing, how supporters of illegals and illegals don't take responsibility for any criminal actions.

Your right most of them live in a delusion of a world.

It is astonishing to see just what certain agendas are to those supporters of illegals. Maybe he is dreaming of a immigration deal lock in, still need congress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration