Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 10:56 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,104,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
We should declare war on Mexico since they have INVADED our country with 15 million troops, killed our Citizens, stolen our tax dollars, sold drugs to our kids and protested for more rights while they undermine our legal system.
Two words: "Less caffeine."

Old 12-28-2012, 11:30 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,854,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
"All American NYC" never elaborated on his claim that "Foreign Nationals" present on U.S. soil was an "act of war". I'm waiting to see how he wants to run this campaign, maybe bomb Mexico City until they capitulate, or send the Marines in from San Diego. Another war with Mexico, when the first had so many prime causes to defend against:

"Uhmmm, they tried to take their territory back that God told us we could have, and rejected our offer to buy it."

At least the response to the raid on Columbus was actually for something, and tried to be punitive to those involved...

You tell us, "All American NYC", which components do we mobilize first to send those sombrero-wearing S.O.B's back to the Dark Ages?...

Old 12-28-2012, 12:18 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,876,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
While I do not support his suggestion, I find it rather interesting, not to mention, hypocritical, that you have yet to condemn ANY behavior by illegal aliens, despite the heinous nature of the offense.
She's right. You never, ever utter one word of condemnation against illegals. But you freely call members here in good standing all kinds of nasty names.

I don't think we should invade Mexico.

But I, like most Americans, happen to think that far too many Mexicans and the Mexican government are incusably hypocritical and racist on the issue of American immigration laws. I, like most Americans, happen to think that if a Mexican national wants to come to United States that Mexican national should be legal, English speaking, tax paying and skilled. Unfortunately a great many Mexicans think that all a Mexican national should have to do to qualify for American citizenship and access to American taxpayer dollars is walk across our border.

Their idea of "comprehensive immigration reform" in the Mexican community is Americans agree with Mexicans and let as many Mexicans move here and do essentially whatever they damned well please once here. Their only idea of "compromise" is that maybe just maybe a serial murderer or the occasional rapist might get deported but otherwise it's Mexicans should be able to do just about anything they want in this country without consequences including forge documents, have Americans provide them with food they don't pay for and even let them drive drunk, shoplift and traffic in drugs.

If Mexicans do not wish to be perceived that way by many Americans they should tell the hispanic lobby and that idiot Mexican president to stop advocating such nonsense. We are entitled to defend our country against what amounts to nothing more than an arrogant foreign invasion by a hostile, lazy, stupid underclass from another country.

Old 12-28-2012, 12:30 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,938,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
You're drunk in your anonymity here at City-Data, with comments beyond the pale. Proposing war by the United States against an entire non-hostile nation means it is no longer about illegal immigration for you. My family and millions of other Mexicans have not done any harm to you or any other person in this country.

I'm surprised that anyone would post a supporting comment on your remarks, not the condemnation it deserves. However, I think we need to have a much wider viewership of what you have said. Thank You for the captured image that I will retain long after we hear the snap of Yac taking care of some business here.
if you think shipping your country's losers off to our country to take care of isn't a subtle act of war, you are delusional-so why not discuss that aspect instead of criticizing?

you can beat a country militarily, or financially.

the soviet union didn't fall because it was attacked.

i am sure that yac may be here shortly to "edit" everyone's comments, (especially with the little "reporters" we have here) but that is a shame because it is anti-american to not be able to express yourself freely.

i hear in some countries if you express yourself freely you could be murdered.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
if you think shipping your country's losers off to our country to take care of isn't a subtle act of war, you are delusional-so why not discuss that aspect instead of criticizing?...
"Your country's losers"/"our country"? Maybe I need to set some status to my profile. I am a U.S. citizen, and you implying that my Mexican National family are "losers" is going to be a war.

How many "wars" have you been in for "our" country?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
...i am sure that yac may be here shortly to "edit" everyone's comments, (especially with the little "reporters" we have here) but that is a shame because it is anti-american to not be able to express yourself freely.

i here in some countries if you express yourself freely you could be murdered.
Maybe you'll get clued in that it is a public forum where Yac doesn't have to live up to your terms...

Old 12-28-2012, 01:08 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,681,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Caffeine is not my cup of tea.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
"All American NYC" never elaborated on his claim that "Foreign Nationals" present on U.S. soil was an "act of war". I'm waiting to see how he wants to run this campaign, maybe bomb Mexico City until they capitulate, or send the Marines in from San Diego. Another war with Mexico, when the first had so many prime causes to defend against:

"Uhmmm, they tried to take their territory back that God told us we could have, and rejected our offer to buy it."

At least the response to the raid on Columbus was actually for something, and tried to be punitive to those involved...

You tell us, "All American NYC", which components do we mobilize first to send those sombrero-wearing S.O.B's back to the Dark Ages?...
An invasion is an act of war.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:16 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,938,338 times
Quote:
"Your country's losers"/"our country"? Maybe I need to set some status to my profile. I am a U.S. citizen, and you implying that my Mexican National family are "losers" is going to be a war.

How many "wars" have you been in for "our" country?...

Maybe you'll get clued in that it is a public forum where Yac doesn't have to live up to your terms...
you seem hypersensitive.

are you shipping the country's losers to america personally? if not, then it wasn't directed at you, but at mexico.

mexico's leaders should be concentrating on fixing the massive problems facing mexico currently instead of worrying about what we do. (unless, of course, they were objecting to their citizens getting killed with obama's gun running program, but i didn't hear much about that).

the idea is to PREVENT wars and to prevent the economic destruction of america that is subtly being performed-then you don't have to go somewhere to "fight" for your country-but don't think that a country can't "spend itself" into self-destruction.

i did notice that facebook and other sites have censored censor comments that they don't agree with politically, in the new USSA--with the story here:

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/...l-critics.html

while i understand that it is their right to censor comments they don't agree with, free speech does take yet another hit.

Last edited by floridasandy; 12-28-2012 at 01:33 PM..

Old 12-28-2012, 01:17 PM

Quote:
You're drunk in your anonymity here at City-Data, with comments beyond the pale. Proposing war by the United States against an entire non-hostile nation means it is no longer about illegal immigration for you. My family and millions of other Mexicans have not done any harm to you or any other person in this country.
They are very hostile.

They have entered this country illegally, stole American jobs, stole SS#'s, Tax fraud, hijacking the American English language, ETC... there is a whole list I can run down for you

Quote:
I'm surprised that anyone would post a supporting comment on your remarks, not the condemnation it deserves. However, I think we need to have a much wider viewership of what you have said. Thank You for the captured image that I will retain long after we hear the snap of Yac taking care of some business here.
So you think we are not being invaded?

Old 12-28-2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
An invasion is an act of war.
Then why did the United States invade Mexico under the premise of "Manifest Destiny"?...

What is the first step we do in your "war", invade (again), and seize Mexico City? Words just come out of you with no restraint of reality, when only your keyboard has to be concerned with how tough you actually are. You brought it up, stop being such a wimp and say what more what you will do about it than whine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration