Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:32 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,436,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Don't ask me. Ask the illiterate and ignorant who keep doing just that.
unfortunately my friend, as we know that they won't ask themselves that question, we need to do the work for them, at least to find a way to counter this phenomenon, if we could find a counter, some kind of trick or weapon or idea that makes a perfect counter, the tide would turn as twice as fast as is turning right now.

if we can't find a perfect counter, at least a neutralizer would be good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2007, 01:12 PM

1,252 posts, read 1,047,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
......this wonderful little setting reserved just for you. It's called 'ignore' and I think it's about time to use it.
I've heard it said, that ignore-ance is bliss.......

Old 12-17-2007, 01:14 PM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by User 2 View Post
Yes, and we see it in this group all too often.

Old 12-17-2007, 01:15 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
................... What? Did somebody say something?

Old 12-17-2007, 01:18 PM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
................... What? Did somebody say something?
LOL Yeah, you know....

Old 12-17-2007, 03:39 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
The mosquito said: Ignore-ance is bliss.

I say: Depending upon who you're ignoring...

It certainly can be!

Old 12-17-2007, 04:11 PM

64 posts, read 152,290 times
Quote:
The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed Save Our State as a hate group since it appeared in 2005.
yes. that's Kele's group alright. they invite 1 or 2 token black guys once or twice a year to try to throw people off.

Old 12-17-2007, 04:38 PM

[quote=yrros;2277476]here is an independent bloggers ' summing it up

Where Did These Guy's Come From?

Your photo is one of some silly little neo-nazi group that likes to show up where ever there is a protest against illegal immigration. Whenever they show up, the rest of the anti-illegal immigration groups pack up and go, leaving them to put on their own little show.

I know that your attempt is to show anti-illegal immigration groups as racist, hell, that's the only card you people know how to play. Even your own side had this to say about playing the race card:

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." - Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, pro-illegal immigrant activist and one time candidate for Arizona Governoras quoted by Richard de Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette

BTW, don't you think that you can come up with anything more recent than 2005? Jim Gilchrist is the pariah of the anti-illegal immigration movement, or don't you read enough to really stay current on the issue?

Perhaps next time, you could use a non-biased source instead of some pro-illegal immigration guy's blog.....

Old 12-17-2007, 05:17 PM

64 posts, read 152,290 times
Quote:

Where Did These Guy's Come From?

Your photo is one of some silly little neo-nazi group
i know, it's your group, the SoS

Quote:

BTW, don't you think that you can come up with anything more recent than 2005?
well, for the past 16 MONTHS you've been crynig all over the internet claiming the have been "beaten" and "molested" at Maywood in Aug '06, without providing one shred of evidence.can't you think you can do something else???

Quote:
Perhaps next time, you could use a non-biased source instead of some pro-illegal immigration guy's blog.....
perhaps you could stop hanging around neo-nazis/skinheads.

Old 12-17-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrros View Post
i know, it's your group, the SoS

well, for the past 16 MONTHS you've been crynig all over the internet claiming the have been "beaten" and "molested" at Maywood in Aug '06, without providing one shred of evidence.can't you think you can do something else???

perhaps you could stop hanging around neo-nazis/skinheads.
Moderator cut: Personal Attack.

I'm sorry but one of the first rules I learned when I studied rhetoric is that you cannot formulate an intelligent argument with dogma and nescience.

You obviously possess both, but don't let that bother you. Anyone who has the acumen that God gave a mothball will have no problem discerning which one of us is being truthful.

Good luck with your life.

It's patently clear you'll need it.

Last edited by Synopsis; 12-17-2007 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Personal Attack
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration