Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 08:38 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,217,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This goes way beyond an "immigration" issue. Its an attack on the free speech rights of American citizens.
Yes. Obama is a traitor to his oath of office to defend the Constitution.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:50 AM

28,964 posts, read 30,311,726 times
Maybe this is what he meant when he said he was going to take action without Congress regarding the immigration problem?

I know it IS TRUE, because there are other TV News Stations reporting on this, but they are not making a big deal out of it, of course.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:58 AM

16,912 posts, read 10,608,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If ever we needed proof that amnesty and rewarding illegal aliens for coming here is what encourages more illegal immigration this is it!! If Obama truly cares about our own citizens he should call a public press conference and state that there will be no more talk of amnesty from this day forward.
One would hope common sense was enough but not to pro-illegals. It's like giving bank robber 10k if they get caught and then letting them go. Does anyone NOT think this would encourage more bank robberies?

Old 07-02-2014, 09:03 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,856,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I was there in DC when the ACA bill was pasted into law.....along with many others.

You may have been, but anyone can claim anything online,and I'm still saying the vast majority of Obama bashers wouldn't even so much as lift a finger to make a call to complain to their senators/congressional reps.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:06 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,563,928 times
The FedGov won't release any numbers.
They threatened the Border Patrol not to talk.
They threatened the medical staff not to talk.
They told the MSM not to come down to Texas.

The FedGov said 200 minors were going to Arizona yet requested 2000 mattresses. I guess the Fed left off a "zero" when they spoke to the press ?

Bus loads and plane loads of illegals are being reported in various cities and there's probably more that are unreported.

This administration is doing their best to cover this up.
The numbers must be astronomical is all I can figure.

Breibart caught on tape a group of illegals swimming across the Rio Grande in broad daylight right at the bridge.
They aren't even trying to sneak across now.

I suggest you go watch that footage. Those are NOT kids. In fact those would be the very ones needing those 6x men's underwear.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,856,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
This is not a HIPAA issue. These people are telling the press about the conditions in these "refugee camps" as some politicians want us to think this is a huge humanitarian effort now.

The government is covering up a huge mess of a problem.
And it's starting to look like it's been building for a while.

Companies that the government contract to that take care of these illegals are being reported by the press showing in the last 2 years they have doubled their revenue.

Two years ago was when stealth amnesty got passed by the pen.
And it just got renewed for another 2 years.

Word got down to these countries that no one will get detained, no one will get deported.
One can get a work permit and stay here and work for 2 years and now can continue to stay for another 2 years.

The majority of these people are illiterate. They cannot read. Only 32% of Hondurans have made it to 6th grade people.
They got "word of mouth" news. Entire villages are leaving to make the trek here now.
And if it weren't for the non-MSM news none of us would know much about any of this because the big boyz in the MSM aren't telling us much.
Where did you get this info,from FAUX News,Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh?

what about this story then~Obama to seek $2B for more border security

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...xico/11703831/

Want to bet the Fascist GOP will not approve it so they can make up some more BS about immigration?

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-02-2014 at 09:19 AM..

Old 07-02-2014, 09:08 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,238,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
You may have been, but anyone can claim anything online,and I'm still saying the vast majority of Obama bashers wouldn't even so much as lift a finger to make a call to complain to their senators/congressional reps.
Speaking for myself I have called my reps many times in regard to illegal immigration and the immigration reform bill. I also know quite a few others who have done the same thing.
Obama bashers? Is that anyone who faults Obama or seeks to hold him accountable for his many blatant lies?

Old 07-02-2014, 09:09 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,238,916 times
Quote:
Where did you get this info,from FAUX News?
If you disagree with the post can you refute it with facts that prove otherwise or do you just hate the messenger?

Old 07-02-2014, 09:10 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,563,928 times
Quote:
Where did you get this info,from FAUX News?
You didn't know that Obama just renewed the deferred deportation for another 2 years ?

They will not be deported.
They can stay for 2 more years.
They can get work permits.

This is the "law of the land" according to Obama's pen.

Obama extends deferred immigration program | TheHill

Obama left the floodgates open for 2 more years.
He's gonna leave this mess for the next President to wallow in.

And you know that we'll never deport them all.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:11 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,467,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
In the USA we have something called HIPAA, you might want to look that up. I work at a hospital and every year I have to re-sign a HIPAA statement. There is a process to report this but going to the media is not it. EVERY individual treated in the USA has a right to privacy in regards to their healthcare.

While in theory HIPAA is for the most part a good thing, however I think it needs to be re-evaluated especially about those with mental health issues that could harm others.
HIPAA doesn't apply. No names are being mentioned and medical records aren't being released.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration