Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2015, 01:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times

Advertisements

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential campaign wants North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory to veto a measure that restricts acceptable identification documents for immigrants and prevents local policies directing police not to ask about a person's immigration status.

Hillary Clinton campaign urges North Carolina governor to veto immigration bill | Fox News Latino

Hillary: I will NEVER vote for you now, you despicable traitor.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2015, 02:19 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,990,487 times
I agree---despicable traitor is the perfect description for her.

What she is doing (or thinks she is doing) is pandering to Hispanics in an effort to get their vote.

As former Secretary of State, you would think that she would realize the importance of having proper ID when it comes to the security of our country.

Old 10-04-2015, 03:09 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,055 times
I'm not surprised that this came from Hillary, knowing her.

Old 10-04-2015, 06:17 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
That's one thing I can say for KS, they have nailed it! You will prove citizenship or you don't vote.

Got Voter ID? • S.A.F.E. Act • Kansas Secretary of State Kris W. Kobach Everyone should push their state to do the same thing.

Well, I guess this answers the question why Democrats support a "pathway to citizenship". It is a betrayal of our governmental system to promote illegal behavior but then, we are talking about a Clinton.

Old 10-04-2015, 08:53 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,607,008 times
Ugh. I called North Carolina home for quite a few years when the problem of illegal immigration was just starting to rear its ugly head in the early 2000's. There were complaints back then that police in the Raleigh-Durham area would automatically find Spanish-only speakers at fault in traffic collisions. They didn't speak the language, they were not here legally, they were driving without a license...they were lucky they weren't deported! You can expect more of this from greedy Big Ag. NC also has a storied furniture industry that I suspect is using more and more illegal labor now as well.

This is definitely pure pander. They talk about "the immigrant community" but there aren't enough legal Hispanic immigrants-turned-citizens in NC to swing the vote for Hillary. She's trying to appeal to the pro-amnesty national groups. She has to pay them back for their endorsements.

Old 10-04-2015, 09:00 PM

25,569 posts, read 17,275,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential campaign wants North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory to veto a measure that restricts acceptable identification documents for immigrants and prevents local policies directing police not to ask about a person's immigration status.

Hillary Clinton campaign urges North Carolina governor to veto immigration bill | Fox News Latino

Hillary: I will NEVER vote for you now, you despicable traitor.
Later. she will point fingers and claim McCrory, a Republican, is trying to intimidate or suppress voters.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:57 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Later. she will point fingers and claim McCrory, a Republican, is trying to intimidate or suppress voters.
And the liberals will believe her.

Old 10-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Ugh. I called North Carolina home for quite a few years when the problem of illegal immigration was just starting to rear its ugly head in the early 2000's. There were complaints back then that police in the Raleigh-Durham area would automatically find Spanish-only speakers at fault in traffic collisions. They didn't speak the language, they were not here legally, they were driving without a license...they were lucky they weren't deported! You can expect more of this from greedy Big Ag. NC also has a storied furniture industry that I suspect is using more and more illegal labor now as well.

This is definitely pure pander. They talk about "the immigrant community" but there aren't enough legal Hispanic immigrants-turned-citizens in NC to swing the vote for Hillary. She's trying to appeal to the pro-amnesty national groups. She has to pay them back for their endorsements.
"Made in USA" .. by cheap illegal foriegn labor. I use to be loyal to made in USA. OP, sHillary voters dont give a rats *&& what she does, they will vote for her nonetheless.. I'll never understand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration