Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2016, 06:26 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times

Advertisements

The number of illegal immigrant families and unaccomanpied minors apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border has soared in recent months, according to statistics released Wednesday by the federal government.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), 27,754 unaccompanied children were taken into custody by border officials during the six months ending March 31 — the first six months of fiscal year 2016. That's a 78 percent increase from the 15,616 apprehended in the corresponding time frame last year.

Number of illegal immigrant families at southern border surging, data shows | Fox News

Lock those "kids" up and check out the "parents" to make they're in the US legally BEFORE letting those kids go. Otherwise arrest, hold and deport the whole families on sight IF both parents are illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 08:06 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
I'm sure our Dear Leader has instructed the CBP to roll out the red carpet for them.

Old 05-06-2016, 08:16 AM

24,498 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I'm sure our Dear Leader has instructed the CBP to roll out the red carpet for them.

They are fearing that a President Trump would roll that red carpet up and burn it.

If you want to come to America their are rules/laws to follow. If you skirt the laws you are breaking the laws and subject to arrest unless your last name is Clinton.

Old 05-08-2016, 08:41 PM

3,889 posts, read 4,543,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
They are fearing that a President Trump would roll that red carpet up and burn it.
Many see this as possibly their last chance to get in the U.S. However, I doubt we'll have a President Trump, and he may be inadvertently making things worse. When he loses to Hillary, she'll just have gained a bigger constituency thanks to him.

You'd better have the Jack Daniels ready when you see the celebrations in the sanctuary cities that will take place when Trump is defeated.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Hillary, but I just don't see a President Trump happening.

Old 05-09-2016, 05:32 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times
Hopefully they end up in cities that are sanctuary cities. Nothing better then a city that loves illegal immigration having to raise property taxes or decrease basic services over the type of people they attract. It is always interesting when they have to declare bankruptcy because they prefer illegals over Americans.

I know more and more cities are literally at a breaking point because instead of marketing themselves to hard working Americans, they decided to pander to illegals from the most dangerous countries in the world.

Perhaps the cities going out of there way to attract these Central American illegals will end up bankrupt like illegal immigrant loving San Bernadino or Stockton.

I actually hope these numbers increase to these illegal immigrant loving cities because it is always interesting to see the fall-out in cities that cater to liberals.
Luckily, as a single male I can move easily and a small, orderly northern city in the middle of no where that puts Americans first is looking better and better.

Old 05-09-2016, 05:40 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,388,011 times
Good god...

I hope every liberal city that accepts these illegals goes bankrupt as a result of their actions.

Old 05-09-2016, 05:55 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
Good god...

I hope every liberal city that accepts these illegals goes bankrupt as a result of their actions.

So do I and most educated people who understand the scope of this messy situation.

They have most likely been told to release them if I know Obama and his stooges.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:36 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Hopefully they end up in cities that are sanctuary cities. Nothing better then a city that loves illegal immigration having to raise property taxes or decrease basic services over the type of people they attract. It is always interesting when they have to declare bankruptcy because they prefer illegals over Americans.

I know more and more cities are literally at a breaking point because instead of marketing themselves to hard working Americans, they decided to pander to illegals from the most dangerous countries in the world.

Perhaps the cities going out of there way to attract these Central American illegals will end up bankrupt like illegal immigrant loving San Bernadino or Stockton.

I actually hope these numbers increase to these illegal immigrant loving cities because it is always interesting to see the fall-out in cities that cater to liberals.
Luckily, as a single male I can move easily and a small, orderly northern city in the middle of no where that puts Americans first is looking better and better.
Not just "northern" cities: many of our smaller towns here in Arizona are still the "US", NOT "LatAm".

Old 05-11-2016, 06:54 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
The illegals are coming for the welfare.. they get more welfare than American citizens.

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431 | Washington Examiner

Old 05-11-2016, 08:25 PM

11,252 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
You'd better have the Jack Daniels ready when you see the celebrations in the sanctuary cities that will take place when Trump is defeated.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Hillary, but I just don't see a President Trump happening.
You're either a "glass is half empty" kinda Trump voter, or you plan on voting for Hillary. Which one is it? I'm betting on the latter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration