Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 05:27 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,329,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Let 'em stay. They're not the ones shooting people in Chicago. They aren't joining the Vice Lords, the Gangster Disciples, Black P-Stone, or MS13. Nor are they calling for jihad. They're not hurting anyone, by and large.
Um, I'm fairly certain the illegal Mexicans in Chicago aren't joining the Vice Lords or MS13 either.

You realize that these aren't Mexican gangs, right? They're (mostly) black gangs, and don't have an immigrant among them, legal or illegal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 05:41 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Doesn't matter. The Neo-Nazi Trump cultists don't care about illegals; they only care about deporting brown folks.

That's why they worship a President with a wife who came as an illegal, while demonizing legal Hispanics 24/7.

All the illegal Europeans in the U.S. (and I have met a ton- Poles, Russians, Albanians, Serbians, even a German) are fine. The Trump cultists don't care.
From Europe from Asia from Iceland. Here illegally? Deport them.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,897,524 times
Quote:
Doesn't matter. The Neo-Nazi Trump cultists don't care about illegals; they only care about deporting brown folks.

That's why they worship a President with a wife who came as an illegal, while demonizing legal Hispanics 24/7.

All the illegal Europeans in the U.S. (and I have met a ton- Poles, Russians, Albanians, Serbians, even a German) are fine. The Trump cultists don't care.
Please stop with the "race card". The "brown" people really being hurt are American Blacks. Too; not all illegal aliens, even "Hispanics", have dark skin.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:29 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,897,524 times
Quote:
So you support deporting the First Lady? No one disputes she came illegally. You are seriously fine with Trump marrying an illegal?

I don't believe it for a second. The Trump cult hates brown people. They could care less about "illegals". Melania is Exhibit A.
Proof please that Melania's an illegal alien in 2017. Too; SHE kinda looks "Latina". lol

Old 08-25-2017, 07:49 PM

62,877 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Melania wasn't an illegal alien and she's a U.S. citizen now. There is nothing neo-Nazi about wanting our immigration laws enforced. The color of their skin or where they are from is irrelevant they all need to be deported. Who's demonizing Hispanics here legally? We don't have a problem with them just as long as they respect our laws and assimilate into our society.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:16 PM

1,235 posts, read 731,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I doubt that anyone in this forum who wants our immigration laws enforced came here illegally.
I know better than that. The law of averages says at least some did in fact come here illegally. They just don't want those who come after them to benefit.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:20 PM

1,235 posts, read 731,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Proof please that Melania's an illegal alien in 2017. Too; SHE kinda looks "Latina". lol
She came here on an H1-B Visa. That's how Melania got here. She has no formal education. This is the very kind of guest program (VISA) the Trump administration is trying to restrict, just like I've said before.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:40 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,639,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Let 'em stay. They're not the ones shooting people in Chicago. They aren't joining the Vice Lords, the Gangster Disciples, Black P-Stone, or MS13. Nor are they calling for jihad. They're not hurting anyone, by and large.
Guess you haven't heard of the Russian mafia.

In any case, the original post is exactly why I keep saying that spending billions to make an existing border wall with Mexico bigger is a waste. If you think Europeans are the only ones hopping on an airplane, coming here on tourist visas and never going home, I have a nice bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Instead of spending billions to make an existing wall BIGGER, that money would be better spent improving the INS workplace enforcement and tourist visa tracking and enforcement programs.

And, oh and yeah, maybe building a wall along the Canadian border too. That border's swinging wide open for thousands of miles yet no one seems to worry about it.

Old 08-26-2017, 02:31 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,592,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post

In any case, the original post is exactly why I keep saying that spending billions to make an existing border wall with Mexico bigger is a waste. If you think Europeans are the only ones hopping on an airplane, coming here on tourist visas and never going home, I have a nice bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Instead of spending billions to make an existing wall BIGGER, that money would be better spent improving the INS workplace enforcement and tourist visa tracking and enforcement programs.

And, oh and yeah, maybe building a wall along the Canadian border too. That border's swinging wide open for thousands of miles yet no one seems to worry about it.
The Russian mob are very bad people but how many people do they kill compared to how many are killed by Crips, Bloods, Vice Lords, MS13, etc.?

Old 08-26-2017, 02:33 PM

62,877 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post

I guess you haven't read the links I have posted proving that the good walls are a big deterrant to illegal entry? They are not a waste of tax dollars.

Visa overstayers and tourists that don't leave have to be dealt with in a different way, obviously and they should be. But to ignore those that are coming here illegally mostly through out southern border doesn't make any sense. As for our northern border there aren't many illegals coming in through there. Shouldn't we plug the biggest hole which is our southern border before we tackle the mostly insignificant one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration