Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2018, 12:18 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,506 times

Advertisements

The way many apparently think.
Quote:
Mexican immigrant blames "black magic" for molesting young girl
Huber Morales, 24, was booked into the Vanderburgh County Jail on Tuesday. He's accused of having sex with the girl and giving her genital herpes.

Morales admitted to touching the girl inappropriately three times and having sex with her twice but said it was because "strong black magic" was used against him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2018, 12:29 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times
But but he is a good boy. Just starting college and turning his life around.......

Old 01-28-2018, 02:09 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Must be a lot of that "black magic" going on with illegal aliens with the number of rapes they commit:

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-m...convicted-rape
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26210...ryan-saavedra#
Illegal immigrant breaks into NJ home, rapes 6-year-old girl, police say | Fox News
Illegal immigrant sentenced for raping teen in Clermont County | WKRC
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...eaking-back-us
Illegal immigrant arrested for raping 3-year-old girl - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV
http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/07/illega...year-old-girl/
Agents arrest another illegal alien convicted of rape | Local News Stories | myheraldreview.com

I could sit here for days listing the rape by illegal aliens. As I saw the stories, all I could think is "2nd Amendment Rights", as we will need to protect ourselves if the government isn't going to.

Rape in Mexico is an issue. I think it is the "macho" thing there: https://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...0421-0030.html

Old 01-29-2018, 03:53 PM

2,026 posts, read 2,777,078 times
It is not enough to point out how bad some third world migrants are.
We also have to point out the hostile anti american intentions of the traitors who defend them.

Old 02-02-2018, 03:00 PM

46 posts, read 31,706 times
The victim was 7 Years old!!!

That is it we need to instill a real fear of vigilante justice in these animals.
Send them to prison where the other inmates are fathers of little girls.

Old 02-03-2018, 06:53 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
This actually happened in my state.
Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Guilty of Manslaughter in Massachusetts Dragging Death Of Matthew Denice | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

An illegal alien named Guaman was from Ecuador and was ordered to be deported after assaulting a cop but he wasn't sent packing instead he stayed and went on to drive drunk and hit a kid on a motorcycle and dragged him nearly a quarter mile and where he died. The Guamans' lawyer argued that because he was from Ecuador he lacked the enzyme to process alcohol. portraying this bozo as the victim. The judge bought it and Guaman was found guilty of motor vehicle homicide and manslaughter by motor vehicle by Judge David Ricciardone. Guaman was acquitted of the most serious charge he’d faced: second-degree murder.
Guaman kills a 23 year old man and he gets 12 years in prison. He should have been deported after he assaulted the cop.

Lacking the enzyme to process alcohol
Black magic
Honor killings
Female Genital Mutilation

Why do we want these people with these mind sets living among us ?
A Looney Liberal would tells us that Diversity is great!

Old 02-03-2018, 02:20 PM

198 posts, read 235,986 times
"How can we get Americans to voluntarily destroy their great society, values, cultures, and traditions?"

"I don't know just tell them diversity is their greatest strength or something."

*roomful of laughter*

"I'm serious just tell them that."

*50 years later*

Old 02-03-2018, 11:49 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caglee View Post
"How can we get Americans to voluntarily destroy their great society, values, cultures, and traditions?"

"I don't know just tell them diversity is their greatest strength or something."

*roomful of laughter*

"I'm serious just tell them that."

*50 years later*
That would be pretty funny if it wasn't almost exactly what happened .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration