Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 08:49 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,506 times

Advertisements

What more proof do we need that many of these illegal aliens do not belong in our country, why do more of our legal residents and citizens need to be injured or killed by them...Deport them all and Build the Wall!!!
Quote:
Illegal immigrant urinating in public slashes man who objected, cops say | Fox News
An illegal immigrant caught urinating in public in Maryland used a box-cutter to viciously attack a man who suggested he use a bathroom, according to a report Tuesday.
ICE “lodged a detainer” following his arrest in Maryland and he was also a fugitive, the spokeswoman said.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:10 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Are we sure this isn't a case of being "culturally" insensitive, maybe this is how they do it in his country, so we should embrace it with an open mind?

I noticed the article said that he has 2 children, so I expect a "play" on that, as they are probably anchor babies. With a father like that, adoption is the loving option!

Old 02-07-2018, 09:11 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
What more proof do we need that many of these illegal aliens do not belong in our country, why do more of our legal residents and citizens need to be injured or killed by them...Deport them all and Build the Wall!!!

Yeah, like that illegal immigrant who shot and killed 58 people in Las Vegas, and that illegal immigrant who went into Sandy Hook elementary school and shot and killed 28 people, and that illegal immigrant who walked into the Emanuel African Episcopal Church in Charleston and offed 9 parishioners.

...oh, wait...

I think you get my drift. Not all illegal immigrants commit violent crimes.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:19 AM

305 posts, read 294,876 times
This Salvadoran must be invited to slash a Mara Salvatrucha member.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:20 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Yeah, like that illegal immigrant who shot and killed 58 people in Las Vegas, and that illegal immigrant who went into Sandy Hook elementary school and shot and killed 28 people, and that illegal immigrant who walked into the Emanuel African Episcopal Church in Charleston and offed 9 parishioners.

...oh, wait...

I think you get my drift. Not all illegal immigrants commit violent crimes.

There is no comparison to crimes committed by Americans who do have a right to be in this country and those who commit crimes who are in our country illegally. The former could not have been prevented while the latter could have. So no, I don't get your drift while you compare apples to oranges again.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:24 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
I think it is funny that the guy slashed the other guy because in Ireland/England when you take a slash it means to pee.

Seriously though, ship this guy out. It is possible that in his corner of the world it is perfectly normal to pee in public. I once heard a story from a guy that had traveled to China and he got stuck in traffic because a old woman that was walking had stopped in the road to poop. I don't know if she was crazy or if this is something that happens in the back corners of the world.
The problem is our society still has certain standards but people coming from third world situations don't know and probably don't care.

I think it is going to be a long time before the Left comes around and realizes that people that should not be here are causing problems like this and worse. I think we need to have an illegal alien give people like Pelosi and Schumer a golden shower and see how they like it.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:27 AM

15,432 posts, read 25,814,526 times
It doesn't matter what they do in their country. He is here where that isn't done.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:27 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
There is no comparison to crimes committed by Americans who do have a right to be in this country and those who commit crimes who are in our country illegally. The former could not have been prevented while the latter could have. So no, I don't get your drift while you compare apples to oranges again.

No, I'm calling your Thread as I see it. Actually, you're partially right, there IS no comparison to the slaughter I mentioned, and what you posted as an example of the "evil illegals".

Basically what you're doing is blaming all illegals for the violent crime in the US. It's laziness.

So, please take your xenophobia and, well, you can guess the rest.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:28 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

I agree. We have enough murderers, rapists, drug dealers, criminals and idiots already here in the country. Why do we need to import more? Do we really need to have this much diversity?

If I'm going to get mugged does it matter if it is a white/ black/ asian or hispanic guy?
If it is an illegal alien that is mugging me that is like rubbing salt in the wound.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:46 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
No, I'm calling your Thread as I see it. Actually, you're partially right, there IS no comparison to the slaughter I mentioned, and what you posted as an example of the "evil illegals".

Basically what you're doing is blaming all illegals for the violent crime in the US. It's laziness.

So, please take your xenophobia and, well, you can guess the rest.
You are posting in the illegal immigration forum. Please stay on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.